Home

Screennames to Team up for Live 19

This is a discussion on Screennames to Team up for Live 19 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-09-2018, 10:15 PM   #1
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17
Screennames to Team up for Live 19

If theres already one I apologize. If not I can update this post every few days with everyones replies. Thought I had my s/n in my sig but I do not (from a prior post).

NBA Live 19
PS4:
FunkDockta6969
Myk13
Illsmak
BigHomieCoach
dnwilliams85
isiah_thomas
Reid

XB1:
JahsWill
PsychSmokeBBQ
iRep ATL xKELx
MeAndBettyWhite
Guru8
Skopin

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs

Last edited by FunkDockta27; 09-22-2018 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Added Screennames 9/22
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 12:45 AM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Screennames to Team up for Live 19

PS4: Myk13
Old 09-10-2018, 12:58 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Illsmak on ps4.

Pretty sure u can add me. If not and u want to pm me here.

I'm fickle, might just dip out if it takes too long to get a game, might dip out after one game cuz I'm bored or got something else to do, I play crazy (but Hve iq, like manu.) I somehow might get dropped from the gm but I don't quit. I'll always play to the end even of a **** game and I expect the same from others. Quitting and/or raging out are the only things a gamer can do to piss me off. You can even suck pretty bad as long as you're trying, I'll get u looks and help u shine.

I wanna play 5s. I'll play 3s but I prefer 5s by a lot.

-Smak
Old 09-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

PSN: BigHomieCoach

Long as we share the ball and play defense, im always down to run.

Also...Im not a trash talker - at all, but my PSN friends group are (mostly 2k ProAm league guys trying to convince me to come back to 2k. They dont have the nicest things to say about Live lol) Just a heads up lol. All harmless but Ive learned to warn ppl ahead of time.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcolbert
PSN: BigHomieCoach

Long as we share the ball and play defense, im always down to run.

Also...Im not a trash talker - at all, but my PSN friends group are (mostly 2k ProAm league guys trying to convince me to come back to 2k. They dont have the nicest things to say about Live lol) Just a heads up lol. All harmless but Ive learned to warn ppl ahead of time.

It's all love tho. They want ya back.

It's funny like damn Smak your bball iq, you do the little things, you get it, you're like one of the smartest most unselfish players I've ever played with... And it's like word OK.

Then you say yknow I've been thinking and Yea vc sucks, grind sucks, but I really think live is the better basketball game now so I'm not getting 2k. And they're like u wot m8. Haha. But Yea it's just stupid stuff. People have things they prefer. I razz my friends about come to live I know u tired of grinding. Like I said it's all love but I'm surprised people don't see the beauty of live. Of course a lot of people don't see any beauty in my game either haha. But I have all 2k dudes too. Some are gonna end up getting live tho, bet.

They asking me how it is and it's like man I'm surprised at how good it is and how much I am enjoying it. I don't wanna recommend it to someone and have them be like yo it's *** u made me waste 60 bucks but I'm like yo u should try to get it on sale or something. It runs so smooth with real players.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 12:31 AM   #6
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

Yeah I wasn't the greatest on Live18, but I usually could hold my own.
Sometimes on offense my play was just to set picks because those randoms don't move the ball lol. Those games were fairly cringey lol.
Playin with some guys who move and move the ball, those were games even if I was part of choking on the L. I don't quit mid game. I'll grind through the butt kicking. (Though I should say my Spectrum internet here in NY has been amazingly crappy as of late. Sunday was a good day though lol. That's usually when I have the time to ball anyway.
I do like offline franchise in 2k, but it is probably a total skip for me this year. Had FUN with Live 18, and so far same can be said with Live 19. I do not expect that to change.

But yeah if we can some 5's thatd be awesome. Played mostly 3's last year because it didnt seem to pick up too many 5's last year.
I'll definitely add you guys to my list though soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 09-11-2018, 12:57 AM   #7
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

What is the recommended overall level to play online? I really want to play and run some game with my One character but I know i'll get waxed haha. My guy is only a 76 at this point.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:03 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
What is the recommended overall level to play online? I really want to play and run some game with my One character but I know i'll get waxed haha. My guy is only a 76 at this point.
straight out of the box, plug n play. Ovl doesnt really matter in Live. Once you get a feel for movement and what yout player can and cant do, youre good.

one of the best features about this game is that on the surface it feels very simple and easy to play but once you start learning how to really play, you start to see the "beauty" in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »