Home

Fouls: We got this patched 2 years ago...lets do it again.

This is a discussion on Fouls: We got this patched 2 years ago...lets do it again. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fouls: We got this patched 2 years ago...lets do it again.

The CPU virtually shoots NO FT'S in this game! Even with the User shooting fouls at 100!

It was unacceptable in 2K18 it's unacceptable in 2K19 but what a lot of us don't remember is it was ALSO terrible at the beginning of 2K17 BEFORE 2K dropped an incredible patch! At 100 shooting fouls the CPU would shoot like 50 FT's a game, which gave us the ability to TWEAK IT DOWN to get realistic stats....for Sim players this is pretty gamebreaking and I personally am pretty disappointed to see 2K19 launch like this! Don't led this thread die until we get this fixed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #2
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Fouls: We got this patched 2 years ago...lets do it again.

Do you actually have 2k19 yet? I know crazy right...

Reason I ask is the shooting fouls aren't the problem. Those are good. It's the steals and reach in fouls that are way too much.

Getting about 30-40 fouls combined for both teams in MyLeague AND MyPlayer offline modes.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:57 PM   #3
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Man I’m seeing a lot of fouls both ways, not sure where you’re coming from with this

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger Jack
The CPU virtually shoots NO FT'S in this game! Even with the User shooting fouls at 100!

It was unacceptable in 2K18 it's unacceptable in 2K19 but what a lot of us don't remember is it was ALSO terrible at the beginning of 2K17 BEFORE 2K dropped an incredible patch! At 100 shooting fouls the CPU would shoot like 50 FT's a game, which gave us the ability to TWEAK IT DOWN to get realistic stats....for Sim players this is pretty gamebreaking and I personally am pretty disappointed to see 2K19 launch like this! Don't led this thread die until we get this fixed!

I don't really know what nba are you playing, I have to literally move my guys out of the way to stop fouling the CPU, I had 30 fouls as the heat by halftime
Old 09-09-2018, 09:01 PM   #5
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Do you actually have 2k19 yet? I know crazy right...

Reason I ask is the shooting fouls aren't the problem. Those are good. It's the steals and reach in fouls that are way too much.

Getting about 30-40 fouls combined for both teams in MyLeague AND MyPlayer offline modes.

What difficulty are you playing on? I've been playing Superstar and I cannot initiate contact at all in the paint. I'll be lucky to see two shooting fouls called against me in an entire 48 minute game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 09:05 PM   #6
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Playing on All-Star which is what 2k actually recommends.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #7
Rookie

Judging by the initial responses I can see that reading comprehension is optional.....I'm not referring to reach ins or steals I'm talking about SHOOTING FOULS. There aren't enough of them....at all.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:28 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
What difficulty are you playing on? I've been playing Superstar and I cannot initiate contact at all in the paint. I'll be lucky to see two shooting fouls called against me in an entire 48 minute game.
Exactly what I'm seeing CPU is walking through the paint I have no idea what game these guys are playing. I rarely ever see the CPU shooting FT's unless it was from being in the penalty (due to there being too many reach in fouls) but once you tune those there are entirely too little shooting fouls from the user.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »