Home

Online H2H: Team Selection Restrictions

This is a discussion on Online H2H: Team Selection Restrictions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2018, 12:51 PM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Online H2H: Team Selection Restrictions

I'm so disgusted and disappointed that I can't use my Blazers every game online now. That's literally why I buy the game is to play with my team (no one else).

Now I have to wait to play with them and win with other teams. So so so disappointing.

Just implement at True Skill system that gives you less points for winning with Golden State? Or heck even for winning with the same team - I just wanna play with my Blazers man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #2
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online H2H teams. . .

Yah i dont get why 2k makes their games like this, i just want to get on and play what i want to play, mycareer takes way too much time to play, and now they've made play now online take time to unlock all the teams again. They also decided to take away all star team up, which was quick and easy to get a match and could get you some fun games.

This is why its a good idea to come on these sites before buying the game, to see what 2k has decided to change without letting you know, for whatever reason.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by olajuwon34
Yah i dont get why 2k makes their games like this, i just want to get on and play what i want to play, mycareer takes way too much time to play, and now they've made play now online take time to unlock all the teams again. They also decided to take away all star team up, which was quick and easy to get a match and could get you some fun games.

This is why its a good idea to come on these sites before buying the game, to see what 2k has decided to change without letting you know, for whatever reason.
Yeah I just want to play as my current Blazers without restriction and now am forced to play invite only games or worse play against the AI to use them at my leisure. Terrible
Old 09-08-2018, 02:55 PM   #4
Rookie

bigpearl's Arena

OVR: 3

I feel you I just wanted to play online with my Rockets not having to Be forced to learn other teams shooting and tendencies

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-08-2018, 03:11 PM   #5
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpearl
I feel you I just wanted to play online with my Rockets not having to Be forced to learn other teams shooting and tendencies

I just want to represent my team and be able to play with this group of players as much as I can while they're still here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 03:16 PM   #6
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

Hopefully the 2K team is listening. I agree.

Old 09-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #7
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

I concur. We need an Online Commissioner, I get the feeling people who dont play PNO are designing this stuff. I have no desire to play with anyone but my Sixers---that's it.

The things we've asked for are NO MORE MIRROR MATCHES, a queue where we can play a team from any tier and a few other "quality of life" fixes so make things run smoother.

Why we got this is beyond me.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:25 PM   #8
Rookie

I agree, I cant believe that in 2018 you cant play with your preferred team of choice. They should have never removed this feature, people know what they are getting themselves into when playing online head to head. If I knew in advance this feature was removed, I would not have paid 100 dollars for this game. Anyone wanna play head to head online with your favorite team, message me. I am an average player that uses the Celtics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »