Home

Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park

This is a discussion on Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2018, 01:58 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park

Played about 15-20 games so far in the park. This is by far the most sluggish game I can remember for online in the park. On offense my fast PG cant outrun ANYONE. You are practically glued to someone at all times it is hard to break free and get open without being sucked onto someone and feel like you are running in sand.

None of the RS controls are responsive. Not in the slightest. Defense is a joke… non existent as usual. You feel like you’re running in mud the entire game. Pretty disappointing so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 02:28 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park

I’m impressed
Old 09-08-2018, 02:29 AM   #3
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

I think you’re gonna be in the minority on this one 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-08-2018, 04:40 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
I think you’re gonna be in the minority on this one ����*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah because I'm not some squeaky voice 14 yr old who is hyping the game to himself about how great it is. There's major issues in the park with overall player control. Fact.

I dare you say it's my internet... I have FTTH in a private community. Literally only 42 homes home in it. So I don't have some crap over saturated internet provider like 99% of you and it's also not garbage cable internet. FTTH
Old 09-08-2018, 04:54 AM   #5
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLand1987
Yeah because I'm not some squeaky voice 14 yr old who is hyping the game to himself about how great it is. There's major issues in the park with overall player control. Fact.

I dare you say it's my internet... I have FTTH in a private community. Literally only 42 homes home in it. So I don't have some crap over saturated internet provider like 99% of you and it's also not garbage cable internet. FTTH
I actually love the fact that you cant blow past everyone now, make one shimmy and get a dunk every time. Now you have to find lanes, and mismatches. I love the new way the game feels in comparison to previous versions. Not just in park play, but in general.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 05:20 AM   #6
Pro

I couldn’t be more impressed with the gameplay in the park. Down with turbo cheese.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:22 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLand1987
Played about 15-20 games so far in the park. This is by far the most sluggish game I can remember for online in the park. On offense my fast PG cant outrun ANYONE. You are practically glued to someone at all times it is hard to break free and get open without being sucked onto someone and feel like you are running in sand.

None of the RS controls are responsive. Not in the slightest. Defense is a joke… non existent as usual. You feel like you’re running in mud the entire game. Pretty disappointing so far.
me 2 ...the lose ball glitch is much more worse in 2k19...those dude are just try to use their body to "steal"the ball everytime..it's like playing a monkey ball than basketball..also the new "stealing" system way too easy way too unrealistic.....the worst 2k ever...this game is broken
Old 09-08-2018, 05:25 AM   #8
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Lol we're going to see a bunch crying here on OS. Next week is going to be worse...

Git gud kid

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »