Home

This is just completely ridiculous.

This is a discussion on This is just completely ridiculous. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2018, 01:28 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
This is just completely ridiculous.

I know Madden has its problems but this should never happen. My Browns playing the Giants. 35 seconds to go. Browns up 27 to 21.. Giants on the 8 yd line. 4th and goal, no time outs. Giants throw a pass to TE in the end zone. He catches it clearly one foot out of bounds. They give them a TD.. Browns challenge the call.

Ref overturns the call. Says NO TD.. Announcer says WOW.. Points taken off the board, What a way to lose the game.. Then they line up and kick the extra point.. Giants win 28 to 27.. What the ????

There are so many problems with this game. No running game for the CPU, Announcer calling players and stadiums by the wrong name. No name on jersey names on side line. Screwed up punts. Game freezes in PTM. Saying there was an interception when there isn’t. The lack of penalties, NO DEF HOLDING PEN at all. Then 5 or 6 back to back False start penalties near the goal line. There is so much inconsistency. QB’s spinning the wrong way, hesitation from kick returners. This game is truly a mess.

Sliders help, rating changes help.. The only thing that don’t seem to help the game play better is EA. They know the issues. Same ones for years and years.. FIX Them. This is not an intended bash on EA. It is a simple fact. I am just so tired of putting hours and hours into a video game to make it play properly when I paid 60 dollars for it and should just be able to enjoy it. The amount of work you have to do to try to get a somewhat realistic game of FB is just a little too much. Sorry if this offends anyone. But that is how I personally feel. For those of you that are enjoying the game. That's awesome. I am not one of those at this moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 07:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: This is just completely ridiculous.

I’m starting to think the one guy on here was right. Madden is the hot girl you see at the bar that you get really intrigued by what she has going on bc of looks, then after a drink or two, you realize you should go home to wife(NCAA)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-04-2018, 07:23 AM   #3
Rookie

EA got so big they don't have to give a ****. it has a lot of bugs right now, hopefully the janitor who also handles game updates gets around to fixing some of them
Old 09-04-2018, 09:07 AM   #4
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm afraid too much focus is placed on MUT and selling virtual playing cards.

How much better could this game be if they stopped putting effort into MUT and focused on the actual gameplay and immersion?

But MUT = $$$.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:06 PM   #5
Pro

I don’t understand why people act surprised by this. EA doesn’t care people buy the game every year and ea knows that. They have same glitches in the game FOR 5 years. Cpu still can’t punt in the wind. That’s been a glitch for 5 years. Tell me how they haven’t fixed that? Only cause they don’t care. Now announcers calling players and stadiums by wrong name and other glitches. It’s insane. People act like this is a new year and ea will fix it. NO THEY WONT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 04:30 PM   #6
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho
I’m starting to think the one guy on here was right. Madden is the hot girl you see at the bar that you get really intrigued by what she has going on bc of looks, then after a drink or two, you realize you should go home to wife(NCAA)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I logged in just to like this post.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:40 AM   #7
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

the game is clearly unfinished at launch date. I always blame the publisher, not the developer. 10 months or so is just not enough time to fix the legacy issues, They constantly are patched, and then they come back the next year. people don't seem to care in main stream, mediocrity is the new norm and I got friends who don't speak of it, they say how awesome madden is every year and they are brain dead ignoring the major issues. It's an ongoing issue, and the only remedy is not release the game every year. But if it continues to sell well, it will continue to be what it is. No way around it.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 09-05-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #8
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

While I like the way that the game plays this year, I do feel that there are more bugs this year than I ever remember seeing in any other version of madden. I feel like I discover a different bug almost every game I play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »