Home

CFM:Khalil Mack

This is a discussion on CFM:Khalil Mack within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-01-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
CFM:Khalil Mack

Hi Guys!

I’m a Bears fan who has already began an online franchise with two other friends. Now that we have Khalil Mack I wanted to make a manual trade with the Raiders but couldn’t get them to bite. Any ideas on what pieces I need to give up to acquire Khalil? Any help is much appreciated!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: CFM:Khalil Mack

If your friends would allow it, the easiest thing you could do is invite a second gamertag to take over the Raiders and then just make the same trade as real life. It's probably going to take an insane amount to pry him from the CPU.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
If your friends would allow it, the easiest thing you could do is invite a second gamertag to take over the Raiders and then just make the same trade as real life. It's probably going to take an insane amount to pry him from the CPU.
Thanks Deuce that makes perfect sense! Just need to find another gamertag to do this for me!! Everyone in the league is cool with it!
Old 09-01-2018, 01:52 PM   #4
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad19
Thanks Deuce that makes perfect sense! Just need to find another gamertag to do this for me!! Everyone in the league is cool with it!
If you're on Xbox I think you can create up to five that can use the same Xbox Live Gold and it'd just take some logging back and forth between the two. Not sure how it works for PS though. Another option is you could have one of your friends retire from their team, take over the Raiders to execute the trade and then go back to their team and there shouldn't be any shenanigans that happen with their team. However if they're using created characters and not pre-existing ones, don't do that because it will completely retire their created character.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
If you're on Xbox I think you can create up to five that can use the same Xbox Live Gold and it'd just take some logging back and forth between the two. Not sure how it works for PS though. Another option is you could have one of your friends retire from their team, take over the Raiders to execute the trade and then go back to their team and there shouldn't be any shenanigans that happen with their team. However if they're using created characters and not pre-existing ones, don't do that because it will completely retire their created character.
Got it!! I know it’s a random ask Deuce but if you’re on Xbox do you mind conducting the trade if you’re on Xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Got a question as well. Play as the raiders and was in week 4 preseason as i heard the bs yesterday. So i decided to user the deal with the bears 😭
Put mack on lolb cause of the 3-4 scheme, but after checking week 1 stats he only played 25 snaps 🤔 any ideas how to fix this issue? Or how do you guys handle this?
Old 09-02-2018, 08:52 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad19
Hi Guys!

I’m a Bears fan who has already began an online franchise with two other friends. Now that we have Khalil Mack I wanted to make a manual trade with the Raiders but couldn’t get them to bite. Any ideas on what pieces I need to give up to acquire Khalil? Any help is much appreciated!!
You can also edit his ratings way down, execute the trade, and then edit his ratings back to where they were. Easiest workaround I’ve found.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:52 PM   #8
Rookie

MU ATO's Arena

OVR: 2
Question Re: CFM:Khalil Mack

When will Madden come out with roster updates?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »