Home

2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

This is a discussion on 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2018, 02:34 PM   #1
MVP

Maize08's Arena

OVR: 6

Hey everyone,

I'm preparing for my next dynasty and I wanted to include some of the teams that are not in NCAA 14. I'll be keeping track of some of the best teambuilders for these programs. It must also include updated rosters. If you have some, please share them!

Current PS3 Teambuilder List (Update 8/24)
Appalachian State - app2k567
Charlotte - cbarrier90 (Roster in Progress)
Coastal Carolina - MrJazzyJordan
Georgia Southern - PlayamadeJosh13
Liberty - SmokeyDaBur

Now, please understand that these are not entirely perfect. I'm trying to contact the creator for the GASO team so he can adjust the Offensive Playbook and some of the program ratings. I've created the Coastal Carolina team, so please give me feedback and I can edit that team. Thanks!

Last edited by Maize08; 08-25-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
MVP

Maize08's Arena

Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Preview of Each TeamBuilder

Appalachian State
Spoiler

Charlotte
Spoiler

Coastal Carolina
Spoiler

Georgia Southern
Spoiler

Liberty
Spoiler

Old 09-02-2018, 02:54 PM   #3
Rookie

RSMITH0518's Arena

OVR: 0

Liberty QB should totally be renamed to his nickname. Buckshot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2018, 05:51 AM   #4
Just started!

philiptcash1's Arena

Any chance of an xbox conversion?
Old 09-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would check out my Georgia southern team. Willie Fritz hasn’t coached gsu since 2015.... It’s under gsuwinsudont

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #6
Rookie

JourneymanQB13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize08
Hey everyone,

I'm preparing for my next dynasty and I wanted to include some of the teams that are not in NCAA 14. I'll be keeping track of some of the best teambuilders for these programs. It must also include updated rosters. If you have some, please share them!

Current PS3 Teambuilder List (Update 8/24)
Appalachian State - app2k567
Charlotte - cbarrier90 (Roster in Progress)
Coastal Carolina - MrJazzyJordan
Georgia Southern - PlayamadeJosh13
Liberty - SmokeyDaBur

Now, please understand that these are not entirely perfect. I'm trying to contact the creator for the GASO team so he can adjust the Offensive Playbook and some of the program ratings. I've created the Coastal Carolina team, so please give me feedback and I can edit that team. Thanks!
I would love to use all of these to get the most accurate set of current FBS teams in a dynasty using the 2018 rosters. I know you can swap teams out (for example I could replace Idaho with App. State since Idaho is now FCS). However, that would mean that I would have to exclude Coastal, GA Southern, Liberty, and Charlotte from my dynasty. Is there a way to add all these teams to an NCAA 14 dynasty without having to swap out other activitie FBS teams? Just wondering if anyone has attempted it, and found success.

Thanks!

-JQB13
Old 09-03-2018, 09:53 PM   #7
MVP

Maize08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JourneymanQB13
I would love to use all of these to get the most accurate set of current FBS teams in a dynasty using the 2018 rosters. I know you can swap teams out (for example I could replace Idaho with App. State since Idaho is now FCS). However, that would mean that I would have to exclude Coastal, GA Southern, Liberty, and Charlotte from my dynasty. Is there a way to add all these teams to an NCAA 14 dynasty without having to swap out other activitie FBS teams? Just wondering if anyone has attempted it, and found success.

Thanks!

-JQB13
To my knowledge, that's not possible. You have to switch our teams to keep the same total amount. For my dynasty, I'm replacing Idaho, NMSU and UTEP with Coastal, GASO and App St. That gives C-USA 12 teams and gets Sun Belt to 10. I wasn't sure which C-USA team to cut, but I feel like UTEP is probably horrible for a while. Also, their coaching staff wouldn't have much play on the coaching carousel. If you do find a way, please let me know!

Old 09-03-2018, 09:54 PM   #8
MVP

Maize08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsuwinsudont
I would check out my Georgia southern team. Willie Fritz hasn’t coached gsu since 2015.... It’s under gsuwinsudont

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'll definitely check it out, thank you. Teambuilder site is down, so once it's back, I'll update the team list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »