Home

(Xbox One) NBA 2k19 Community Draft Class for 2019 NBA Draft

This is a discussion on (Xbox One) NBA 2k19 Community Draft Class for 2019 NBA Draft within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-19-2018, 08:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
(Xbox One) NBA 2k19 Community Draft Class for 2019 NBA Draft

Above is last year's class. It received well over 100k downloads.
Last Year's Class

Name of the draft class is: NBA Draft 2019 OS
(XB1) Tag: nbasuperstar22

Current Updates:

2019: This class is being edited by Scotty. He's working on it at this time. Give Scotty a shout out. He is editing the tendencies and CAP.

2020: I've been editing this class. I am going to redo the tendencies for this class and 2021.

2021: See 2020. I am also going to change ratings in both 2020 and 2021.

2022: I am using Cosmis class. It's okay. It's too far out for me to touch it. Getting tendencies right this far out is always an issue.

2023: All of the online classes I've seen are trash for this class so I've added Emoni Bates to my Random OS 1 class.

2024: All of the online classes I've seen are really trash for this class so I've added Bronny, Mikey, Bogues grandson to my Random OS 2 class.

Random OS 1: The class is really strong. If you land a top 10 pick, it will rebuild your squad. The draft really doesn't get weak. You can't get a star outside of the top 10 but you can get role players pretty deep into the draft. It's a random class with a number of additions by me. Also, importing players is still sticky. I am working on it for this class. I should be done with both Random 1 and 2 tonight.

Random OS 2: More top heavy than OS 1 but weaker as well. This class is strong in all positions at the top while the strength of OS 1 is at SF and C. It's a random class with a number of additions by me.

Last edited by King Ken; 10-02-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 11:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: (Xbox One) NBA 2k19 Community Draft Class for 2019 NBA Draft

Just uploaded a class. It's mainly the top guys class but I'll get to editing it this weekend. There is a lot of difference from the previous year
Old 09-09-2018, 11:06 AM   #3
Rookie

Thank god I found this page lol....I couldn’t remember the gamer tag for the 2k18 rosters and I just picked up 2k19 thinking y’all had something out already but couldn’t remember the tag for nothing till now lol...hopefully these turn out great once they are done I loved the 2k18 rosters and can’t wait for these to be done!!!
Old 09-23-2018, 04:04 AM   #4
Rookie

I finally submitted a new draft class and several new draft classes and I am working on more.

I used Cosmis as the template. I am currently working through many of the classes and will submit at a later date.
Old 09-28-2018, 12:10 AM   #5
Rookie

Coli bruh I see you on here working lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #6
Rookie

I am starting to edit the class. There is a lot of work to do. I have a free day tomorrow and I don't plan on going anywhere or watching much Football. So I got a lot of time for the classes. I don't feel like playing MyPlayer so back to the classes.

There is a lot of work to do with the size, tendencies, ages, shoes, etc. I will be online a lot tomorrow. Ping me if you have any questions on XBL.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:20 PM   #7
Rookie

Bad News: Is I reviewed the classes for 2019-21 and I have a ton of work to do.

Good News: I been working on the class and reviewing other classes and I can say, most people classes are *** for the most part. The guys Croweyes roster is better than the average I reviewed but he has a long way to go.

Great News: Because of Export DNA, this **** won't be as difficult as usual. I can move guys to another class like Shareef O'Neal without wasting so much time. Just doing some early testing and I see a lot of positives. You guys will love it. Continue to download. I am doing really good so far. Near 1k considering I just started like a couple of days ago. That's pretty good. Most downloads I am pretty sure is based on previous 2k reputation downloads.

It should take me some time to get the tendencies right. If someone wants to help, ping me on XBL or PM me on OS.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:24 AM   #8
Rookie

Updates:

2019: This class is being edited by Scotty. He's working on it at this time. Give Scotty a shout out. He is editing the tendencies and CAP.

2020: I've been editing this class. I am going to redo the tendencies for this class and 2021.

2021: See 2020. I am also going to change ratings in both 2020 and 2021.

2022: I am using Cosmis class. It's okay. It's too far out for me to touch it. Getting tendencies right this far out is always an issue.

2023: All of the online classes I've seen are trash for this class so I've added Emoni Bates to my Random OS 1 class.

2024: All of the online classes I've seen are really trash for this class so I've added Bronny, Mikey, Bogues grandson to my Random OS 2 class.

Random OS 1: The class is really strong. If you land a top 10 pick, it will rebuild your squad. The draft really doesn't get weak. You can't get a star outside of the top 10 but you can get role players pretty deep into the draft. It's a random class with a number of additions by me. Also, importing players is still sticky. I am working on it for this class. I should be done with both Random 1 and 2 tonight.

Random OS 2: More top heavy than OS 1 but weaker as well. This class is strong in all positions at the top while the strength of OS 1 is at SF and C. It's a random class with a number of additions by me.

Last edited by King Ken; 10-02-2018 at 08:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »