Home

Missing Players that need to be added to Madden 19 Roster Updates

This is a discussion on Missing Players that need to be added to Madden 19 Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-15-2018, 11:20 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Missing Players that need to be added to Madden 19 Roster Updates

I wanted to get a thread going so we could post player information and reasoning for Madden Developers to add players to Upcoming Madden 19 Roster updates. This is NOT a complaint thread.

Also if you can include where the player should be on the depth chart it will hopefully help that area of the Updates as well.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 11:21 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Missing Players that need to be added to Madden 19 Roster Updates

I know he’s been a free agent since 2017 but I think Alan Branch should be in the game. In other words, maybe a free agent pool selection of players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2018, 11:54 AM   #3
Rookie

BearsFan4life54's Arena

OVR: 6

Kevin Toliver II(CB), Chicago Bears. He's like seventh on the depth chart https://www.chicagobears.com/team/depth-chart
Old 08-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I haven't looked thru Rosters and Depth Charts thoroughly yet but if it's not that many missing players, it might just be time to start my NFL Roster.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 08-15-2018, 02:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Adrian Peterson is missing from the free agent pool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 09:05 PM   #6
Rookie

From following camp here are the notable Eagles who are not currently in the game but have a fair shot at the roster or at least the practice squad (and thus should be included):

WR Greg Ward Jr. - spend the last year on the PS, often cited as the roster bubble receiver with the best shot of breaking the top 53. Especially if the Eagles go with 6 wideouts. Will likely be on the PS again this year at least.

TE Billy Brown - spent the last year on the PS, was often cited as a shoe-in to make the top 53 as long as his blocking developed. Drafting Dallas Goedert, signing Richard Rodgers (and him performing pretty well in camp), and Brown struggling with his blocking has moved him down the ladder. He still would likely make the top 53 if there is an injury or if his blocking improves and Rodgers’ performance drops off. Even if none of that happens, Brown will likely make the PS.

S Tre Sullivan - Spent last year on the practice squad. Was a lock to make the roster as the 3rd safety until the Eagles signed Corey Graham. Still very likely makes the roster as the 4th safety unless the Eagles opt to go with Chris Maragos, who hasn’t come back from a torn ACL yet. Was performing so well in practice that a lot of analysts were starting the think the Eagles might decide not bring back Corey Graham, which was thought to be a given before. Even if he doesn’t make the top 53, he’ll absolutely be on the practice squad.

WR Rashard Davis - Has been very quick, elusive, and effective in the slot in training camp and also has strengths as a returner. Is a pretty long shot to make the top 53, but has a better chance than some players who are included in the game. Likely practice squad player.

CB D.J. Killings - Almost no chance to make the final 53, but has had impressive moments in camp and has a better chance of making the Eagles roster (or likely another roster) than some other Eagles who are included in the game.

Players who could be removed to make room:

G Darrell Greene - Spent the last 2 years on and off the practice squad but has never made the top 53. Almost certainly won’t do so with how deep the o-line is.

G Aaron Evans - Possible practice squad player, but has almost no shot at the top 53 with how deep the Eagles o-line is.

S Jeremy Reaves - good player, and could likely make the practice squad, but has a low chance at the top 53 unless Tre Sullivan falls apart and Maragos doesn’t return from injury.

CB Chandon Sullivan - Another good player who is pretty much a guarantee for the practice squad, but has almost no chance at the top 53 because the Eagles are so deep at corner (even if the Eagles keep 6 corners Sullivan probably won’t be one of them).

C Jon Toth - Simply too much depth in the Eagles o-line. Almost no chance at the top 53, but is a likely practice squad candidate.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

Hard Knocks STUD, Brogan Roback

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #8
Rookie

manEATgod's Arena

Jaelon Acklin, WR, Baltimore Ravens. He was waived with injury designation to make room for Darren Waller(who also needs to be added to the M19 rosters). Acklin cleared waivers and is back with Baltimore.

"Pro day testing showed rare combination of short-area quickness a vertical explosiveness"

"Since 2000, only two receivers at Combine posted better combo of three-cone, short-shuttle and vertical"

I think Acklin is the perfect developmental receiver for Baltimore Ravens in Madden and allows users to develop him as an X to replace Crabtree, and not waste early picks on receivers in the draft. His physical attributes should be pretty insane.

I'm hoping he turns into the next Adam Thielen.

Also as I mentioned above, Darren Waller has been reinstated and is likely to make the 53 man roster in my opinion. Hope he's back in the game soon before the 32 man CFM I'm in starts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »