Home

Default All-Madden

This is a discussion on Default All-Madden within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-13-2018, 07:09 PM   #1
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Default All-Madden

Is anyone else having a really hard time on default All-Madden? I can barely run the ball at all (I'm not holding turbo). My receivers don't come open and defense is atrocious. My dbs just don't break on the ball and give up approximately 400 yards passing game. Can anyone please let me know how to do better? I'm afraid to go down to All-Pro. It feels like cheating and I'll probably be guaranteed to do no worse than 10-6 every year in franchise

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 07:48 PM   #2
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Default All-Madden

I'm also being sacked a ton. I just need some help.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Old 08-13-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Well if you read the latest EA blog, they clearly stated they made All Madden and All Pro sort of completely USER Controlled. This was by design. The EA competitive players wanted it that way. All Madden this year will purely be based off USER SKILL and USER KNOWLEDGE of real life football. So one really have to hunker down in All Madden this year, use hot route adjustments, coach adjustments, etc.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:53 PM   #4
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

I can’t do all madden either. Honestly I don’t think many people can on default. You need a good slider set. I prefer matt10’s (i think that’s his user name on here) in the slider forum. Very realistic and fun games. They’ve also done extensive testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-13-2018, 10:55 PM   #5
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

All-Madden difficulty cheats users. That’s not a complaint, it just is what it is. DBs get dragged away from assignments. Blocking assignments are blown, causing glitchy animations/physics.

It’s like the game breaks itself to make things harder on the user. Just my experience. But there are some great sliders to use that keeps the game in balance, yet difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 11:13 PM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I can't find a good balance, even with slider tweaks so far. All Pro is way to easy and All Madden is too hard. I'm continually trying to tweak right now
Old 08-14-2018, 03:34 AM   #7
Rookie

I have no trouble with Default All Madden.
I play the Ravens, won the first game against the Bills by controlling the game, lost the second game against the Bengals 27:24, fault on my side as I chose two weird passes which led to an Int. So the loss was ok.

So all in all I cannot complain, Lamar Jackson leads the league in passing yards and rushing TD`s.

I play Madden since 2000
Old 08-14-2018, 03:46 AM   #8
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I'm in the process of learning All Madden. It's a challenge this year for sure. You have to be willing to assume user control of basically everything, you have to be able to read defenses pre-snap (both with respect to blitz looks and coverages), and you have to really know the gameplay mechanics of Madden inside and out.

So far I've had mixed results. Just this evening, playing as the Cowboys, I blew out the Titans 32-3 with no turnovers, and the immediately subsequent game I got humbled by the Saints as they took four interceptions from me. Marshon Lattimore is obviously an eraser, but it was Patrick Robinson defending the slot who was a pain in the ***. Neither Cole Beasley nor Allen Hurns could get away from him. Didn't have those issues against Tennessee.

Admittedly I'm not playing on default sliders. I've been adjusting the CPU sliders as I go along to find some in-between difficulty that I'm comfortable playing. In particular, I've nerfed the CPU passing offense sliders significantly at the moment because my first game on All-Madden I got carved up by C.J. Beathard and I wasn't happy about that lol.

Last edited by Hooe; 08-14-2018 at 12:54 PM. Reason: I know which former Jaguars receiver plays for the Cowboys...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »