Home

C4's PC Draft Classes [*FULL* 2019 Classes Posted]

This is a discussion on C4's PC Draft Classes [*FULL* 2019 Classes Posted] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2018, 11:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
C4's PC Draft Classes [*FULL* 2019 Classes Posted]

2019 Draft Class: C4S2019
2020 Draft Class: C4S2020
2021 Draft Class: C4S2021

224 players have been created (7 rounds, 32 picks). The emphasis for the first version of the rosters was player information and base rating to get something of quality out there for people who want to jump into a franchise on release. Player specific gear, certain ages that weren't available via google, and secondary ratings were a low priority in the first build, will continue to adjust and build, however.

I've been doing 'realistic' drafts on Madden for YouTube for a few years now so my player ratings/draft position has been continuously updated in a spreadsheet for a few years now plus I'm a college football diehard so I don't think there will be too many WTF player ratings. Had issues with a few players because Madden deeming profanities were in their last name so there's a chance if a player is missing it's due to that.

Any player suggestions, corrections are welcomed.

If you enjoy the rosters, try checking out my YouTube channel and say thanks with a sub.

www.youtube.com/c4geron

Last edited by c4geron; 11-20-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2018, 11:29 PM   #2
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Re: C4's PC Draft Classes [*FULL* 2019 Classes Posted]

C4 I used to follow your youtube channels quite a bit before this offseason. Always enjoyed your commentary and videos but you lost all my respect this year.

You downloaded my roster when I was still creating the first two rounds of the draft and then uploaded it on Xbox Community Downloads and Youtube claiming it to be yours. You called it your 'Acclaimed Roster' and I had quite a few people rush to tell me about it so I checked your Youtube channels which they were right. (All those videos of you using my roster are still there).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtufEBOozQ

All you did was adjust some ratings...

You even asked people to donate money to you for it.

Some shady ****

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-05-2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:32 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Do you happen to have an excell sheet dor tgese at all? I want to do on3 for PS4.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2018, 10:56 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
C4 I used to follow your youtube channels quite a bit before this offseason. Always enjoyed your commentary and videos but you lost all my respect this year.

You downloaded my roster when I was still creating the first two rounds of the draft and then uploaded it on Xbox Community Downloads and Youtube claiming it to be yours. You called it your 'Acclaimed Roster' and I had quite a few people rush to tell me about it so I checked your Youtube channels which they were right. (All those videos of you using my roster are still there).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjtufEBOozQ

All you did was adjust some ratings...

You even asked people to donate money to you for it.

Some shady ****
Maybe I could have "plugged" your base rosters as the starting point of mine MORE which in truth I only used for the legwork for my rosters because I got fed up with the salary cap in offline management. I took your rosters, changed hundreds of ratings, added almost 100 more rookies and finished with a roster that was very much my own.

The video you're referring too came out May 27th and was from rosters that had just gone a 3rd editing process from the base file you had created. I had already heavily modified them, had a community of 50,000 help correct them and I had felt at that point the only thing that resembled your rosters was a few rookies with the wrong ages.

But I refer you to my very first video, The Introduction about these custom rosters on May 4th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBx2OE-qlI

At around the 1 minute mark, I explain that the base rosters weren't mine at all and gave you credit (called you Apex from Operation Sports Forums instead of Apathy, the XxXx's messed me up, but that can be viewed as careless & my apologies) for doing the legwork of what I was beginning to work on and explained why. And in other videos throughout the breakdown of my new rosters, I would refer to the starting roster as not my own, but as a "top community roster" because I had to explain why some of the rookies ages/faces were messed up.

I never once claimed that your rosters, the rosters I started out with we're mine. That's plagiarism, and that'd be a dickhead thing to do.

To add to that, Saying all I did was adjust some ratings couldn't be anything further from the truth. I worked off of your base file for at least 10+ hours making my own. That doesn't make the starting file mine, nor does it make the completed file yours.

- I adjusted just under 500 players ratings (15 players on average per team) as I had a roster file I had originally completed but had to switch to Apathy's because I couldn't work around the salary cap/FA moves. And the ratings I didn't change more often than not we're the ratings Madden already had given the player, not ratings you adjusted that I agreed with.
- Your rosters had maybe 20ish (as you stated, I downloaded them while they were a work in progress) when I downloaded them in early April. I finished with over 100 rookies, maxing out create a player and editing faceless rookies, and on top of that had to adjust the rookies that we're already added.

I don't take lightly people coming after my character that I've busted my *** 6-7 years in the Madden community to try and make somewhat respectable.

I can concede from this is in the very final build/release of my rosters not crediting you for doing the legwork waaay back at the very beginning maybe should have been included and correctly sifting through the XxXx's and getting your name right, and for that, it's my bad.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #5
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Like I said, I've been following your channel heavily for quite some time and have always been a fan. I've always preferred your content over the FranchiseGuy so I was just shocked when I had a handful of people private messaging me to go check out your videos.

I didnt watch the entire length of the videos I just had seen about 3 or 4 of them with my rookies and my roster in them and then I saw you calling it your acclaimed roster which probably triggered the rest of reaction. Lastly I saw you encouraging people to donate money to your account which blew me away.

I saw in your video that you linked the roster name and username so I downloaded your roster and saw all of the rookies I created and all of the transactions and depth chart corrections and edits that I had done. I also have 2 Easter eggs in free agency that I do to confirm if its my file or not.

As far as the date of births on a few of the rookies there was close to 10-15 top tier rookies in the 1st two rounds that their colleges had not released anything else besides their generic age. That's all changed obviously since then but prior to the combine that was the case. Google research included some of the DOBs were not available. Im a former Dolphins beat writer for the Sun-Sentinel and have plenty of sources still to confirm this. And as far as the created faces I chose the generic faces offered by EA based off of their combine hairstyles etc. Not their college appearances. All equipment was edited initially based on their last college game played.

I dont doubt for one second the ratings adjustments or amount of editing you've done to the roster since but I also have invested just as much detail and work into mine as well.

I apologize that I didnt hear your reference to my roster in one of the other videos but I admit I was irked. Like i said as a disclaimer in my first post I've always been a fan of your content for quite a while now but I was caught off guard by it.

It is what it is, but ultimately i appreciate the clarification from you. I'm done with rosters after this season anyway. It's been a fun couple of years.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-06-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2018, 03:07 PM   #6
Rookie

I'm glad we could clear it up man, I didn't mean for it to ever feel like I stole your rosters.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:59 PM   #7
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Not taking sides here but for years ive dealt with this and seen this all over the place. The 2nd someone takes another roster and uses it as a base and makes edits it now becomes that users custom roster. It is heavily recommended that u credit the originator of the base out of respect but once edits are done it is now that person custom roster. We all do it to EA every year when we do our own edits as well. Again not taking sides cause i agree with both parties here. Everyone does great work for the most part on this site and usually list their edits from update to update.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 08-11-2018, 04:17 PM   #8
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

I'm currently in the process of up****** equipment and numbers for your draft class. Should have most of it done tonight. If you'd like, I can re-upload it so yours will be more accurate.

Also, just a suggestion, I would remove Shea Patterson for the sake of realism. He has signed a 6yr contract to join the Texas Rangers in 2019 after completing his eligibility at Michigan. I'm not entirely sure why any mock drafts have him listed, he will not be playing pro football barring some sort of weird situation where the Rangers release him from his contract.

*UPDATE* First 4 rounds AND all QB's and RB's have been fixed for numbers and equipment. I require a minimum of 3-4 different games of wearing equipment sets before adding them. Also fixed some misspelled names and skin tones that were wrong.

Last edited by dweeks82; 08-11-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Update

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »