Home

Career Mode/Next Patch

This is a discussion on Career Mode/Next Patch within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-27-2018, 10:51 AM   #1
Rookie

chadex's Arena

OVR: 1
Career Mode/Next Patch

Alright, with a lot of gameplay stuff having come and gone, now would be the time for Career Mode changes (sliders, longevity) to be implemented in one of these final patches, right?

Skynet on here said twice that "career mode changes are coming", so I'd figure it's just about time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2018, 11:11 AM   #2
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Career Mode/Next Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadex
Alright, with a lot of gameplay stuff having come and gone, now would be the time for Career Mode changes (sliders, longevity) to be implemented in one of these final patches, right?

Skynet on here said twice that "career mode changes are coming", so I'd figure it's just about time?
I'd like to see some changes to career mode as well. Right now,career mode isn't horrible,but it is a little dry and not much reason or incentive to play thru it. I played thru it once when I first got it and that's it,haven't touched it since. If they make some tweaks to it and make it interesting, I'd probably play thru career mode again a couple of times.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-27-2018, 09:05 PM   #3
Pro

Career definitely isn't bad, it needs a couple of tweaks that's all.

As mentioned so many times: the world is just static and never changes. You get challenged by 8-8 fighters and there's no history. I want dynamic rivalries.

I remember an awesome career run in Undisputed 3 where I had an epic trilogy with Sexyama. Somehow the game detected these things whereas here I have a close match with someone and you never see them again as they drown into the rankings.
Old 07-27-2018, 09:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Ragdoll
Ragdoll
Ragdoll

not a lesnar fans , but i wanna use this video
Old 07-27-2018, 11:26 PM   #5
Rookie

The worst part of career is the champions in each division NEVER change unless you take the title from them. What makes this crazy is their records change they just never lose. This is also true if you win the title and then lose until you fight for the title again the guy who beat you will stay champion FOREVER. Completely immersion breaking for me. Also in the divisions you are not in the champions NEVER change throughout your entire career. Meaning if you are a heavyweight and mighty mouse is the flyweight champion he will remain the champion FOREVER.

If they just fixed this and not forcing you to retire if you lose twice toa rival and instead send you back to wfa I would be happy until ufc 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2018, 11:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Also has anybody noticed if the new tmobile arena appears in career as I have yet to see it.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:59 AM   #7
Rookie

We need a pound for pound ranking too
Old 07-31-2018, 10:29 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm a huge online player, mainly quick fight but also ranked (no UT) but I also am a offline player at heart. Embarrassingly, the Pro AI can whoop me most of the time, mainly because I can be too aggressive or keen. I'm gonna aim to start getting good at taking on Pro AI (then maybe one day I can even dream of fighting legendary AI) and in doing so I really wanna take another punt at Career mode. I'm holding out to play it again in hopes this next big patch has some significant changes. Apparently there's more rivalry variety now so it makes me keen to jump back in as of now but we're so close to the end of patching I may as well train up and wait it out.

Here's hoping offline UFC 3 gets some love, this game is my favorite fighting game on the planet

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »