Home

Question about Origin Access Premier

This is a discussion on Question about Origin Access Premier within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-21-2018, 09:00 AM   #1
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Question about Origin Access Premier

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but do you basically own Madden, FIFA, etc. As long as you're a member? As in, you get complete unlimited access as if you own all those of games? Unlimited play and all the features? For example, you buy the yearly subscription and it's basically the same as if you bought the games for the year until you're no longer a member? Unless of course you keep your subscription then they're still yours? I'm a little confused. Seems too good to be true.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 09:17 AM   #2

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Question about Origin Access Premier

That's exactly how it works.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:09 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
That's exactly how it works.
Actually not really...

You pay for access to all PAST EA games. In terms of this years sports games, I have access to Madden 18, NBA 18, NHL 18, but not FIFA 18. Games go into the "vault" maybe 7/8 months after they are released. So don't expect access to any new EA games until sales go down and they are at the end of their professional seasons.

What is great is you have access to every single EA title you normally wouldn't buy or haven't played yet. For example Mass Effect (I have never finished that series).

If you are okay with holding off on buying games, it's great. I bought madden 18 day 1 but waited until NHL 18 was in the vault to play it. You also get a 10% discount on new games.

If you play at least 2 EA games a year, it is 100% a must buy. Once you are done subscribing, you will not have access to those games anymore unless you have boughten them.

Last edited by johnnyg713; 07-21-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:31 AM   #4
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Actually not really...

You pay for access to all PAST EA games. In terms of this years sports games, I have access to Madden 18, NBA 18, NHL 18, but not FIFA 18. Games go into the "vault" maybe 7/8 months after they are released. So don't expect access to any new EA games until sales go down and they are at the end of their professional seasons.

What is great is you have access to every single EA title you normally wouldn't buy or haven't played yet. For example Mass Effect (I have never finished that series).

If you are okay with holding off on buying games, it's great. I bought madden 18 day 1 but waited until NHL 18 was in the vault to play it. You also get a 10% discount on new games.

If you play at least 2 EA games a year, it is 100% a must buy. Once you are done subscribing, you will not have access to those games anymore unless you have boughten them.
You're referring to EA Access. This is about Origin Access Premier which is only on PC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-21-2018, 11:14 AM   #5

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Actually not really...

Yep like the above poster said your reffering to EA Access. Origin Access Premier gives you full access to the games day 1 until you allow your membership to expire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #6
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

who else is battling with the idea of having another subscription service?
Old 07-21-2018, 08:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
who else is battling with the idea of having another subscription service?
While im iffy on any expensive sub service I will give EA this atleast, the subs services they have been doing lately, EA access on xbox, origin access on PC and now origin access premier as well on PC, are some of the best values in gaming
Old 07-22-2018, 01:37 AM   #8
Rookie

striker3771's Arena

OVR: 10

When is EA access premiere available?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »