Home

Stamina bar hidden

This is a discussion on Stamina bar hidden within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-20-2018, 04:04 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Stamina bar hidden

Absolutely dumb that lesser opponents have a handicap of seeing yours? You're playing two different metas simultaneously. . .

So many oversights with this game - do we really have to drop it to two different skill divisions before we give it the stamp of approval for all of online?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 04:32 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina bar hidden

While I think it's kind of dumb to have both meta's simultaneously.

In my experience, anyone not in div 5 or above will get murder stomped by the vast majority of the people in those divisions even with the handicap.

There's probably a small skill overlap of people in the upper part of Div 4 on their way to Div 5 where that advantage becomes significant, but permanent Div 4 players generally don't stand a chance anyway.. So yeah, it's dumb, but it's not really a problem.

That said, I've been screaming for bars to be hidden since day one. After experimenting with LEC, Div 6 and now Div 5, I think it's about time they push forward and just remove it from online entirely. We'll see though.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisukEasy
While I think it's kind of dumb to have both meta's simultaneously.

In my experience, anyone not in div 5 or above will get murder stomped by the vast majority of the people in those divisions even with the handicap.

There's probably a small skill overlap of people in the upper part of Div 4 on their way to Div 5 where that advantage becomes significant, but permanent Div 4 players generally don't stand a chance anyway.. So yeah, it's dumb, but it's not really a problem.

That said, I've been screaming for bars to be hidden since day one. After experimenting with LEC, Div 6 and now Div 5, I think it's about time they push forward and just remove it from online entirely. We'll see though.
This. If you are fighting someone below Div 5 they will probably get wrecked, but even then if you are used to playing without seeing your opponent's stamina it shouldn't even matter. I only look at my own vitals at this point and if you gas it's your own fault honestly. It's not too hard to have an idea of where their health and stamina is at. I do think that the game may be moving towards not being able to see your competitions HUD in ranked altogether though
Old 07-20-2018, 03:17 PM   #4
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

I say remove the HUD completely for all ranked matches and leave it on for player matches,makes more sense that way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-20-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolltide1980
I say remove the HUD completely for all ranked matches and leave it on for player matches,makes more sense that way.

no have its option on player matching too. or remove as well. we dont need to see each other hud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 04:15 PM   #6
Banned

Rolltide1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus
no have its option on player matching too. or remove as well. we dont need to see each other hud.
Yeah I mean that would make more sense,I'd like to have it off completely, but some of the more ****** players are going to want it on,and if they have a separate player match search for either HUD on or off,with as few people that play online that might split things up too much. Theres enough visual cues to tell when you're low on stamina and I think it would be better to fight not knowing how much head,body,or leg damage your fighter has.

Old 07-20-2018, 05:55 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
I say remove the HUD completely for all ranked matches
Just your opponents HUD I assume? It makes no sense to remove your own HUD since we do have the ability to gauge our own health and stamina in real life.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:58 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I mean that would make more sense,I'd like to have it off completely, but some of the more ****** players are going to want it on,and if they have a separate player match search for either HUD on or off,with as few people that play online that might split things up too much. Theres enough visual cues to tell when you're low on stamina and I think it would be better to fight not knowing how much head,body,or leg damage your fighter has.

Not seeing your own health and stamina would be asinine. You really can’t argue for it in competitive play. I’m all for not seeing the opponents in all divisions though. I don’t care if I’m playing a run of the mill level 4 player.. the fact they can see my hud is ridiculous. There is way too many alt accounts anyway to allow this. I mean you can literally make as many alt accounts as you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »