Home

NBA 2K19 - help for classic draft classes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - help for classic draft classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K19 - help for classic draft classes

I decided that for NBA2K19, I am going to recreate the 2006-2007 NBA rosters. This season just stands out to me and I want to recreate it. I think it is also before the crazy super teams formed and how we got to where we are now. I mostly play Franchise modes across all sports games and think this could really make things interesting. Also, surprisingly, a lot of players from this season are still in the game with all the 2000 era classic teams plus some still in the league or free agency.

I have already done a bunch of research and have everything ready when the game drops using resources such as:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox/9...2k7/faqs/46897

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../NBA_2006.html

NBA2K7

https://www.spotrac.com/

and a few others but ultimately I'm really going to do this. The issue is part of doing this, is also creating the draft classes from 2007-2018. I was hoping to recruit some help to knock this out. I can definitely do the first one with the 2007 draft to start. I also can probably do 2010, 12 and 18. Anyone interested in joining this project. I don't expect any class to be fully completed over the first week of the game but it would still be great to form a team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 07:49 AM   #2
TGG
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K19 - help for classic draft classes

I heard nba 2k19 should have all the seasons from 1976 untill now at franchise mode
Old 09-05-2018, 05:29 PM   #3
Rookie

How do you think we will be able to import historic draft classes into my gm and my league mod of NBA 2K19 at the start of the season?
Old 09-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

How accurate are the historic draft classes?
Old 09-11-2018, 07:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamalam
How accurate are the historic draft classes?

They are missing a LOT Of guys.....the drafts from the 60 & 70s have maybe 3-5 guys each...the drafts from the 80s and 90s have 10-15 guys....the more recent drafts are obviously pretty full of the 1st rounders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 12:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo3772
They are missing a LOT Of guys.....the drafts from the 60 & 70s have maybe 3-5 guys each...the drafts from the 80s and 90s have 10-15 guys....the more recent drafts are obviously pretty full of the 1st rounders.
Do you know whether you can make your own draft class combining guys from different years? So for example, create a single draft class featuring all the guys in the 60s and 70s classes?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggm
Do you know whether you can make your own draft class combining guys from different years? So for example, create a single draft class featuring all the guys in the 60s and 70s classes?

You can definitely do that. You can create custom draft classes and then edit the players. So you could go through the historic draft classes and export the DNA of whichever players you wanted and then in your custom draft class, you'd edit the players and import the DNA of the historic guys you wanted in there. Although, it would probably be quicker to create a draft class using the historic class with the most players you want to use as the base custom draft class and then edit from there....would result in less players to be added manually since you'd already have a few of them in there.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo3772
You can definitely do that. You can create custom draft classes and then edit the players. So you could go through the historic draft classes and export the DNA of whichever players you wanted and then in your custom draft class, you'd edit the players and import the DNA of the historic guys you wanted in there. Although, it would probably be quicker to create a draft class using the historic class with the most players you want to use as the base custom draft class and then edit from there....would result in less players to be added manually since you'd already have a few of them in there.
Sounds good, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »