Home

40 Man Roster Glitch

This is a discussion on 40 Man Roster Glitch within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-29-2018, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
40 Man Roster Glitch

I know its been talked about before but I just wanted to see if anyone figured out a fix to this issue. I'm in the 3rd year of my franchise and when I sign a new player and try to add him to my roster I get that annoying message: "only major league free agents may be added to the 40 man roster between November 20th and the rule 5 draft in December".

So I just wanted to see if there was a fix for this. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #2
Rookie

bamabravesfan's Arena

Re: 40 Man Roster Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite2sixman
I know its been talked about before but I just wanted to see if anyone figured out a fix to this issue. I'm in the 3rd year of my franchise and when I sign a new player and try to add him to my roster I get that annoying message: "only major league free agents may be added to the 40 man roster between November 20th and the rule 5 draft in December".

So I just wanted to see if there was a fix for this. Any help would be great. Thanks!
I've seen posts about this all the way back to like 2012. I can't believe they haven't fixed this.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:20 PM   #3
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

You think that's bad. Wait till you get to year 3 and can't offer arbitration, or sign free agents because the phases are no longer there lol
Old 04-02-2018, 09:01 PM   #4
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite2sixman

This has to do with Rule 5 Draft. This happened to me on the first offseason of the 17 Show. What i could never found out was if it had to dowith the 4 man rosters being full
Can you check that? In the offseadon during the winter meetings does it skip the rule 5 draft and do you have roster spots available in the 40 man?
Old 04-03-2018, 01:10 AM   #5
Rookie

bamabravesfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbarletta
This has to do with Rule 5 Draft. This happened to me on the first offseason of the 17 Show. What i could never found out was if it had to dowith the 4 man rosters being full
Can you check that? In the offseadon during the winter meetings does it skip the rule 5 draft and do you have roster spots available in the 40 man?
There are spots available, it just won't let you use them. I have one team that has 37 people on the 40 man roster but it won't let me add anyone. I get that message the OP was referring to. It acts as if you're stuck in the time right before the rule 5 draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »