Home

Had my first esfl fight

This is a discussion on Had my first esfl fight within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-23-2018, 09:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Had my first esfl fight

hey guys,

last night was my first esfl fight...

i faced ireland ez a top 50 fighter dangerous striker whos beat me at least 15 times... i was nervous. usually i always keep it standing but decided to test my luck with romero

https://youtu.be/eh853qO5H6I

My fight starts at about a hour and 5.

let me know what you guys think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 09:49 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Had my first esfl fight

All those sways...lol It's a shame that the mechanics are such that the only reliable takedowns are clinch takedowns, kinda like EA UFC 2, they really should fix that. Whittaker is no easy matchup for Yoel. Dig the pressure on your part.

Respect though, there are levels to this game. I faced Rommel for the first time yesterday and I got completely outclassed, what's cool is he did it in a way that I could respect.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
All those sways...lol It's a shame that the mechanics are such that the only reliable takedowns are clinch takedowns, kinda like EA UFC 2, they really should fix that. Whittaker is no easy matchup for Yoel. Dig the pressure on your part.

Respect though, there are levels to this game. I faced Rommel for the first time yesterday and I got completely outclassed, what's cool is he did it in a way that I could respect.

.. i think your thinking I was rob? lol I was yoel... unless i am misinterpreting your writing
Old 03-23-2018, 10:27 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigsaw736
.. i think your thinking I was rob? lol I was yoel... unless i am misinterpreting your writing
No I know you were Yoel, I just mean it's still a tough matchup so respect.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:43 AM   #5
Rookie

oh.. thanks!

yes it was tough especially because I dont grapple lol. but his constant sways and ducks make me nervous..

it was a fun card though and I was glad to be a part of it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Jigsaw AWESOME fight. I remember you caught a lot of static from people when you opened up that thread to help people out. Good to see that you are who you say you are. I believe you said that you were on xbox and so am I. SO PLEASE tell me how I can join this league. I love this game and struggle to find people that are willing to slow down and that forces me to play fast pace but if I can get in a league like this I know I can get better and enjoy it more. IF not this league maybe you can recommend any other I can be apart of.
Again great fight and I could see after that first take down and go round on the ground, you could see it was your fight.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:52 AM   #7
Rookie

For being nervous you were well composed and I was surprised you held you own grappling since in all our fights your avoided the grappling completely. And Ireland is no joke,You were a step ahead the whole fight, didn't allow him to get anything real going and didn't take unnecessary risks. Well done. I don't feel bad about losing to u now lol.

I wanna try this esfl.. How can I be down lol. I usually just stay to myself and play ranked but I'm interested in the competitive scene now that it's growing.

The thought of pulling this win off on a live stream, man that would be pretty cool.
https://imgur.com/gallery/0IF5g

Last edited by burningxspirit; 03-23-2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:09 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolyfic
Jigsaw AWESOME fight. I remember you caught a lot of static from people when you opened up that thread to help people out. Good to see that you are who you say you are. I believe you said that you were on xbox and so am I. SO PLEASE tell me how I can join this league. I love this game and struggle to find people that are willing to slow down and that forces me to play fast pace but if I can get in a league like this I know I can get better and enjoy it more. IF not this league maybe you can recommend any other I can be apart of.
Again great fight and I could see after that first take down and go round on the ground, you could see it was your fight.
they do play station and xbox.. so you are good either way!.. i would recommend searching ufc 3 clubs and submit your request to esfl. competition is a bit harder in the club though most of the top 100 is in this one.that is why it has so much potential and presentation value.

ufc goats is also pretty good.. but none really compare to esfl, simply because of the presentation and organization.

glad you liked the fight though. his stand up his nasty so i had to step out of my own comfort zone

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »