Home

My stab at an 18-19 roster xbox 360 2k8

This is a discussion on My stab at an 18-19 roster xbox 360 2k8 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-18-2018, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My stab at an 18-19 roster xbox 360 2k8

I am in the process of beginning 18-19 rosters. Taking out seniors and players i feel will leave for the draft. Putting in Freshman. I started with scratch rosters, have seen some issues with running out of space. Tips for avoiding this? Also what attributes effect team unity? I have teams that should be better than others, their offense and defense ratings higher but team unity low so overall rating lower. Have completed Pac 10 and MAC so far.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: My stab at an 18-19 roster xbox 360 2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
I am in the process of beginning 18-19 rosters. Taking out seniors and players i feel will leave for the draft. Putting in Freshman. I started with scratch rosters, have seen some issues with running out of space. Tips for avoiding this? Also what attributes effect team unity? I have teams that should be better than others, their offense and defense ratings higher but team unity low so overall rating lower. Have completed Pac 10 and MAC so far.

You are awesome...is there template that people follow to make the rosters I know ncaa football 14 has one I’ve seen it. If there is I don’t mind trying to help...Xbox needs a team to do it...PS3 has one I’ve heard it’s easier to do for PS3...either way love this game!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Icon14 Re: My stab at an 18-19 roster xbox 360 2k8

I can help with Mid-Major and Small Conference if you need me. We can collaborate on a spreadsheet or something. Just reply if you're interested.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

I believe it is affected by OAWR and DAWR
Old 04-02-2018, 09:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Hey y'all, do you know where I can download the original rosters for the game? Can't seem to find them. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2018, 01:06 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by germrocks
I can help with Mid-Major and Small Conference if you need me. We can collaborate on a spreadsheet or something. Just reply if you're interested.
Thanks I will let you know.

Old 04-03-2018, 01:09 AM   #7
Rookie

One other thing. If anyone has the ability to change coach ratings and records let me know. I believe it requires hex edit which is above my knowledge level. We may need to collaborate in order to give everyone the best experience. Pac 10, Mac done and working on SEC

Old 04-04-2018, 02:36 PM   #8
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2buckus
One other thing. If anyone has the ability to change coach ratings and records let me know. I believe it requires hex edit which is above my knowledge level. We may need to collaborate in order to give everyone the best experience. Pac 10, Mac done and working on SEC

Awesome! Getting excited. Make sure you leave something where we can give a donation. I will definitely pay you for your efforts!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »