Home

4*-5* CAFs coming to the game?

This is a discussion on 4*-5* CAFs coming to the game? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-13-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
4*-5* CAFs coming to the game?

So I predominantly play UT for the main reason of using a CAF and making my guy look different to every other GSP, McGregor user etc. and am just wondering if EA are even thinking of releasing 4*-5* CAFs so they are more viable against the other 4*-5* cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #2
MVP

Re: 4*-5* CAFs coming to the game?

I'm hoarding gold tokens and wild cards for this very possibility. Also, if they don't let us pick our style upon crafting, it would be a travesty

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-19-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Just made a reply in this vein. UT should be all about CAF's. This is a huge complaint from everyone I talk to. It was popular as the "CAF mode" in UFC2, not sure why they decided to change that. They haven't just lessened the CAF prevalence, you are at a disadvantage if you use one.

I used to love recognizing the CAF I'm up against. We'd go in knowing each other's play style and we'd have great matchups. Compare that to going against the 8th Conor in a row.
Old 03-24-2018, 11:40 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Aren't they going to make us have to exchange all of the champion sets for a 5 star create a fighter? ... then give you whatever fight style you like the least.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-24-2018, 06:33 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
I'm hoarding gold tokens and wild cards for this very possibility. Also, if they don't let us pick our style upon crafting, it would be a travesty

Sent from my SM-N900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Smart thinking there Evil97; I'm certain others are doing the same; for what duration would you consider the hoarding fruitless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptang
Just made a reply in this vein. UT should be all about CAF's. This is a huge complaint from everyone I talk to. It was popular as the "CAF mode" in UFC2, not sure why they decided to change that. They haven't just lessened the CAF prevalence, you are at a disadvantage if you use one.

I used to love recognizing the CAF I'm up against. We'd go in knowing each other's play style and we'd have great matchups. Compare that to going against the 8th Conor in a row.
From the get go Veterans of UFC 2 immediately pointed out their preference; a CAFs only Ultimate mode. As to the why; its about the content. Having a tweaked licensed fighter skin every other week for you to obtain. A CAF is akin to an end game scenario. With a 4*/ 5* CAF would/ how likely are you to be interested in getting a licensed fighter card be they 4*/5* or any of the new tweaked ones from an upcoming event? Now its clear why the "CAF...(is) at a disadvantage". This need not be the case however, we already have 'moves of the night' as new content with each passing event.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2018, 03:38 AM   #6
Banned

Anyone heard anything about 4-5 star CAF i really wanna play UT and this is stopping me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »