Home

For you offline players

This is a discussion on For you offline players within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-28-2018, 10:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
For you offline players

Seriously play against Jon Jones on Pro difficulty. I haven't try Legendary yet, it may be better. I'm playing through the LHW career right now and I had an amazing fight against him. Most realistic fight I have had so far. It was seriously the most fun I have had yet in the entire game, online or offline. I don't know what style AI they gave him but it felt perfect. I feel like it should be the default AI honestly. The AI fights how REAL fights play out when you see it on TV. If I'm crazy and this was a fluke let me know, but I have played tons of hours and this was literally the best experience I have had.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2018, 11:01 PM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: For you offline players

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeface
Seriously play against Jon Jones on Pro difficulty. I haven't try Legendary yet, it may be better. I'm playing through the LHW career right now and I had an amazing fight against him. Most realistic fight I have had so far. It was seriously the most fun I have had yet in the entire game, online or offline. I don't know what style AI they gave him but it felt perfect. I feel like it should be the default AI honestly. The AI fights how REAL fights play out when you see it on TV. If I'm crazy and this was a fluke let me know, but I have played tons of hours and this was literally the best experience I have had.
He has a custom AI. Glad to see you like his settings.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:47 AM   #3
MVP

Jones isn't bad, his AI feels nice and unpredictable, I wouldn't say realistically so, it'll gas itself much quicker than Jones ever has, but sometimes when it decides to play tactical,like a lot of the AI's, it can feel spot on.

Then next fight its back to throwing way too much and spamming body kicks and generally doing odd things, like circling endlessly even if its just walking into round strikes from that direction, or spamming body kicks after you just caught a body kick.

But occasionally, occasionally, you do have those epic realistic fights that keep well, me atleadt, coming back.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:56 AM   #4
Rookie

I just did a Heavyweight tournament with Sliders and I have to say I had the perfect Sliders for it all the fights played out tremendously. The stamina cost was high maybe two, three clicks from maximum and damage was two or three below default and maximum transition speed and sub gate speed on Pro difficulty. All the fights averaged maybe 50-70 strikes in the first and decreased as the fight went on. I played as Overeem and Mark Coleman was taking me down at will then I gassed and he was pounding me on the ground, I got up in the 3rd two rounds down and he finished me against the cage was awesome!

Not to mention I had a crazy physics based kick catch with Nog against Struve where I was able to walk him to the cage with my arm hooked around his leg and blast him with a combo it was crazy!!
Old 03-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #5
Banned

I did a tournament and 85 percent of the matches ended in subs
Rousy won overall
Every match she had was a 1st round sub
The so only gets up when they are in their opponents guard
Why would Joanna sit in Claudia guard?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »