Home

New Challanges LOL

This is a discussion on New Challanges LOL within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-24-2018, 07:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Challanges LOL

Wtf are those?? Timberland packs are totaly crap, they are basicly 2,5k packs whitout guaranted gold item in it. UFC 200 challanges are sooo bad, 10 bronze tokens as a reward?? Thats 2 silver tokens for 10 challanges. Totaly waste of time. No wonder that UFC 3 have like 50 overall viewers on twitch on saturday morning. i dont even know what to say here, getting more and more frustrated, each day im playing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 08:15 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: New Challanges LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymmogamer
Wtf are those?? Timberland packs are totaly crap, they are basicly 2,5k packs whitout guaranted gold item in it. UFC 200 challanges are sooo bad, 10 bronze tokens as a reward?? Thats 2 silver tokens for 10 challanges. Totaly waste of time. No wonder that UFC 3 have like 50 overall viewers on twitch on saturday morning. i dont even know what to say here, getting more and more frustrated, each day im playing it.
I 100% agree with you. I really enjoyed the No Love Challenges since they were relatively fun and you had the potential to get Gold Fighters out of it. I completed the three Timerland challenges to receive 4 packs and did NOT receive any gold cards whatsoever. Total trash.

The UFC 200 challenges look fun, but there's no real reward for doing them. 10 Bronze coins and 1000 tokens? Seriously? I'm assuming there's a bonus for completing all of them, but what a waste of time.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:30 AM   #3
Rookie

sheehy83's Arena

That's really disappointing, packs without gold items are absolutely useless. 5 bronze tokens is pointless as well. They need to give proper incentives in UT day before it loses most of its user base.
Old 02-24-2018, 11:45 AM   #4
Rookie

u get a ufc 200 flashback pack for completing all 10 challenges. I agree the bronze tokens should be silver, would make them atleast worth doing
Old 02-24-2018, 12:43 PM   #5
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5

More reason to distance myself from UFC 3 and UT so it's not all bad. Less time spent getting extremely disappointed with the game and franchise.

It's like being in a bad relationship. You think about the past (UFC 2 UT) and think about how new and fresh and amazing it was and now you sleep in separate beds and can't seem to be in the same room for any period of time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2018, 05:51 AM   #6
Pro

Happy there are new challenges but like mentioned here it's just not worth it.

Not for the rewards as you get way more from playing UT itself and don't lose time equipping your characters. I mentioned before that bronze tokens are inherently worthless and only serve to eat your time that could be spend playing. The trade system sucks as you need items you will not get out of packs. I lack bronze boosts and silver perks so am stuck with 100's of worthless items. The time taken to sell them individually, again, is time you lose playing (so you actually lose credits).

Not for the "challenge" as all of them are ridiculously easy and will be completed in one try. And I absolutely SUCK at striking. If you don't have a bunch of gold moves it may complicate things, but I doubt it. "Hit your opponent with a punch from your fist once". Are you kidding me? Why give us hard challenges first only to soften them up? That being said it took me 2 tries to beat a particular one where I couldn't get hit for 15 times in the face, which is harder as defensive ground strikes count for that too.

It's not like I'll abandon the mode as the only thing left is just play quick fight against AI. Might as well play this despite its shortcomings. But it probably won't take long before I abandon the game.

Last edited by Blackman316; 02-25-2018 at 05:56 AM.
Old 02-26-2018, 08:20 AM   #7
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: New Challanges LOL

Yeah I was beyond disappointed with these new challenges. Bronze tokens seriously? And those crappy *** timberland packs? They should have at least given you the option to do the ufc vault challenges again on higher difficulties to get silver and gold tokens.

And they didn't change the skill challenges, where you could actually get silver and gold tokens if you completed them on hard and insane difficulty. Why didn't we get new skill challenges?

This totally sucked.They couldn't even give us silver tokens for christ sake? Bronze?

Just goes to show they want the grind to get gold fighters and the sets complete to be as hard and take as long as possible so players will take out their credit card and buy packs. Really lame.

P.S. I also heard there are 4 star gold cards around. A guy I was talking to, he fought against a 4 star gold Stipe. Had way more slots. Total beast.

Anyone else seen or have these 4 star gold fighter cards? If so anyone know how to get them?

Last edited by GrindFactor; 02-26-2018 at 08:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »