Home

Packs are PURE rip off...

This is a discussion on Packs are PURE rip off... within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-22-2018, 04:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Packs are PURE rip off...

Just opened some packs on my livestream. Around 40x UFC200 packs, 1x lv250 pack, 1x premium, around 36x basic joanna packs. So in total i'v opened +/- 80 packs. Havent got EVEN ONE gold fighter in all those!! Not a FKN 1 gold fighter, i dont even say a set gold fighter, 80 fkn packs and not a single gold in it?????? Are you fkn kidding me EA? Those UT packs are the biggest rip off ever tbh. And trust me guys i'v opened around 1000 of them so i know what im talking about. Under any circumstances DONT waste your money on them, its enaugh that we are wasting our precious time to grind those fkn coins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2018, 05:31 PM   #2
MVP

chia's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Packs are PURE rip off...

I pulled 200k coin worth of UFC 200 packs and got 4 Gold Fighters. Not ones I really wanted but the most painful packs are the gold contract or perks.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
I pulled 200k coin worth of UFC 200 packs and got 4 Gold Fighters. Not ones I really wanted but the most painful packs are the gold contract or perks.
Were your golds all fighters that fought at 200?
Old 02-22-2018, 09:20 PM   #4
Rookie

sheehy83's Arena

Madness paying real money for these packs. Everyone's free to treat microtransactions as they please, but the packs E just so lame. In all my packs so far, my best is a good brunson who is absolute crap anyway as he is a grappler. I keep pulling grappler fighters, gold clinch moves or gold contracts/perks. I haven't even found a head kick yet. It's like they know the clinch is the least used mechanic in this game and keep throwing cards that support the clinch.

In UFC 2, I would be excited about opening packs but now it's the biggest meh. Bronze and silver fighters are useless online so not even worth unlocking.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:32 AM   #5
Pro

The sheer fact that the promoted "moves of the week" look like trash doesn't help, with triangles being portraited like RNC's and punch-based strikes looking all the same. It's really a step backwards in relation to EA UFC 2, where it was fun to open packs (I even spend 2$ on it at one point).

Now it's like: "oh, a gold boost of 10% for one f'n fight". It's almost hilariously bad.

I did open some gold fighters though, and that's out of 25(?) 5k-packs by now? I didn't keep track. I got over 100 wins but not much more.

But it's indeed madness to spend money because - unlike pokkemon - it never stops until you have 'em all. But are we talking 2 or 3? UFC200 packs was months ago. And why would you ever spend credits on basic packs? So it's more like 40 packs and not one gold fighter in it. Still bad luck though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 05:39 AM   #6
Pro

I got about 8/9 of those UFC200 packs that randomly were available for one day, but I got nothing out of them in terms of fighter-centric moves. But if they are indeed as poorly pictured as the examples shown in-game, I'll pass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »