Home

All uniforms MIGHT be available

This is a discussion on All uniforms MIGHT be available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2018, 02:07 AM   #1
Rookie

migraine247's Arena

OVR: 0
All uniforms MIGHT be available

I have a friend who used to work at EA. (Not EA sports) I asked him if DLC was “locked” on the disk and made available once we paid or was it actually made later. He said it depended on the dev team and content. (Size, complexity etc). Since uniforms were probably all done at once there is a high likelihood that they are on the disk we just need to find them. And yes I asked, he won’t help us for many legal reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2018, 07:40 AM   #2
Rookie

MDSavageBeast's Arena

Re: All uniforms MIGHT be available

No disrespect, but that literally means nothing lol.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:01 AM   #3
Rookie

migraine247's Arena

I love when people say “no disrespect”. That term literally means nothing because you do intend disrespect.

But you are wrong anyway. If the people that made the mod editor get this info maybe they can dig around and find where the uniforms are hidden and unlock them. They would benefit us all.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #4
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Except that someone has already found the uniform data in the uniform pack files themselves:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ncaa-14-a.html

I doubt that the uniforms from the packs would be on the discs and in the uniform pack files both.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:29 AM   #5
Rookie

migraine247's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfeenathan
Except that someone has already found the uniform data in the uniform pack files themselves:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ncaa-14-a.html

I doubt that the uniforms from the packs would be on the discs and in the uniform pack files both.

You may be right. But how does that help those of us that can’t get the uniform packs as they aren’t available anymore. I’m trying to find a way to do that.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2018, 10:41 AM   #6
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine247
You may be right. But how does that help those of us that can’t get the uniform packs as they aren’t available anymore. I’m trying to find a way to do that.
It doesn't, but it looks like you were barking up the wrong tree. First thing first...you need to get someone to share the actual uniform pack files. From there, you could see if you can figure out if they work with the game or not without modification. If they do not work, then you have to try to figure out how to unlock them for your console.

But again, the first step is getting someone with the files that is willing to share the files. I haven't seen anyone on here publicly say they are willing to share the files. Not sure what legal ramifications could fall on someone if they did share them.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:46 AM   #7
Rookie

migraine247's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfeenathan
It doesn't, but it looks like you were barking up the wrong tree. First thing first...you need to get someone to share the actual uniform pack files. From there, you could see if you can figure out if they work with the game or not without modification. If they do not work, then you have to try to figure out how to unlock them for your console.

But again, the first step is getting someone with the files that is willing to share the files. I haven't seen anyone on here publicly say they are willing to share the files. Not sure what legal ramifications could fall on someone if they did share them.

Any mods that are being done have legal ramifications. When you agree to the terms and conditions you agree not to tamper and/or alter the game in any way.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:52 AM   #8
Rookie

FarFromEer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine247
Any mods that are being done have legal ramifications. When you agree to the terms and conditions you agree not to tamper and/or alter the game in any way.
Mods are one thing...sharing paid content crosses the line of piracy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »