Home

Move slots

This is a discussion on Move slots within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-01-2018, 04:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Move slots

Is there a way to get more move slots? This can't be it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Move slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceybaby
Is there a way to get more move slots? This can't be it.
The higher the fighter the more slots they get (bronze vs silver vs gold). But honestly no. They designed it in a way that a ground guy will be handi capped as a striker and vice versa. It's a sad departure from last year.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:07 AM   #3
Banned

let us add moves to the core move list with out stat upgrades
Old 02-05-2018, 08:29 AM   #4
MVP

Trillz's Arena

this makes the game more balanced compared to 2 with people with max stats and every move in their moveset.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
Pro

maybe more balanced, but also way more boring. Everyone, even gold fighters, have all lvl 1 moves outside of the 5-10 you add.

Why use underwhelming, unbalanced roster fighters that are kinda good at one thing and terrible at others when I can fight in ranked and use the real version of the actual fighter that is way better overall and a more balanced MMA fighter.

All of the best gold fighters are worse than the worst roster fighters you use in ranked. That's the OPPOSITE of how every other Ultimate Team is.

They could have just put a cap on overall and fixed the problem instead of remaking the entire system and making it boring to use even the best fighters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2018, 04:50 PM   #6
Rookie

it does make it more like amateur mma with picking a style and you can get 4 and 5 star fighters by the way just have to do it thru sets and trading in 3 star gold fighters. Will have to wait and see what they're stats are
Old 02-06-2018, 05:42 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Killakrok, I couldn't say it better myself...Perfectly put man. Esp. the part about even the best gold being worse than the worst roster fighter lmao. That is how it feels when switching game modes and using tj dillashaw vs. gold dillashaw in ut. I had to grind "no love" challenges to get the 3* no love Dillashaw but he is nothing compared to his roster comparison. I have all gold moves and whatnot and my joanna from preorder is an avg of 76 or so why is this???

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »