Home

What happened to support?

This is a discussion on What happened to support? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-14-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
What happened to support?

Ever since the last patch that delivered roster editing, support for the game has really gone down. We haven’t gotten a roster update in a a couple of weeks and numerous issues that have been raised haven’t been fixed. These issues include:

- Accessory colors for most jerseys are wrong
- Many players are missing from the game (Maxi Kleber on Mavs, Darius Miller on Pelicans, Royce O’Neal’s in Jazz, Cj Williams on clippers ect)
- Editing rotations is broken. The game always resets the minutes to how they were no matter how many times you change them
- CPU doesn’t trade in franchise
- Stat overlays in game are showing last years stats and announcers talk about last years games as if they are most recent
- Online matches frequently end due to errors during the first half
- Teams now have 2, two-way contracts and thus can carry 17 players, but the roster limit is still 15
- Medium socks are incompatible with many knee accessories even though they weren’t before the update.
- Some shoes (Jordan 31 ect) show up as the generic EA shoes on players.
- Player likeness updates have been shown on the official Ea account (Lonzo and Lebron) but haven’t came through to the game yet
- Online head to head shows last years records in team select screen
- in the play now screen, changes to the starting lineup before the game starts aren’t reflected when the game starts
- The socks used in online games are not the new Nike ones. They are the NBA ones from live 15, which is a huge eyesore.

For a game that’s trying to get back some market share, I would think they would be more on top of stuff like this especially since the game had been out for months now. Hopefully they fix all this

Last edited by Tonyattia; 01-15-2018 at 12:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 04:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: What happened to support?

The support for the nba live as always been like this, but you’d think update would be more persistent since there’s more people on board playing and like the direction of the game but it’s not, live event updates every day with shoes I already have or don’t care for, don’t see why lay ups, dunks, shooting farms and free throw routines and players update can’t get the same kinda love.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #3
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancio23
The support for the nba live as always been like this, but you’d think update would be more persistent since there’s more people on board playing and like the direction of the game but it’s not, live event updates every day with shoes I already have or don’t care for, don’t see why lay ups, dunks, shooting farms and free throw routines and players update can’t get the same kinda love.

Definitely not true I remember live 09 & 10 they where on the ball with roster and accessory updates, there was even a Dev on here taken suggestions. I have no idea what's happened since, kinda ridiculous especially now that they have a solid game that you can build on. Hopefully there busy working on 19 if there going to be a Live 19.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
Rookie

Tonyattia i agree I don’t know what’s going on seems like that are waiting for something.....when game launched we were getting constant updates once they patch in roster editing there has been no support

Old 01-15-2018, 11:02 AM   #5
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

My guess is that the next support patch/update will be around the All Star Game. Probably the ASG jerseys and court/venue, as they still have last year's adidas unis and the New Orleans ASG venue in the game. The addition of All Star Weekend activities would be pretty nice, too.

Hopefully they will also update accessory colors, as I cannot bring myself to use the Bucks' City Edition uniforms with the bright red accessories they currently are paired with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #6
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I'm going to assume they're close to the next patch, probably the last patch and then we'll see normal roster updates.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'm going to assume they're close to the next patch, probably the last patch and then we'll see normal roster updates.
Feel like they have giving up with this title.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:36 PM   #8
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

They've not, but I wouldn't expect new modes etc. You'll get the AS jerseys and court, and a player likeness update but I wouldn't expect too much more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »