Home

Any #SimNation ballers play Pro-Am?

This is a discussion on Any #SimNation ballers play Pro-Am? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-08-2018, 04:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any #SimNation ballers play Pro-Am?

I'm looking for similar minded teammates who play good, fundamental basketball. I feel like whenever I play with randoms everyone is just running around like headless chickens and chucking up dumb shots. I would love to play with guys who knew about proper floor spacing, looked for mismatches, set off-ball screens, communicate and help each other on D etc. Maybe even eventually run set plays and develop a freelance offense while also doing practices/scrimmages. Basically looking for 4 other high IQ coaches on the floor to pick everyone apart with.

My PSN is nWoElRey so hit me up here or there or drop a comment below if interested. I currently have a 90 OVR SF with Shot Creating Primary and Slashing Secondary and a 88 OVR PG with Playmaking Primary and Shot Creating Secondary I can use interchangeably depending on what works best for the team. Preferably looking for at least 1 Stretch Big and 1 Sharpshooter at PG/SG with my SF or SG/SF with my PG because my drive and kick game is LETHAL.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »