Home

is there a way to look up all the playbooks without going into the game?

This is a discussion on is there a way to look up all the playbooks without going into the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-06-2018, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
is there a way to look up all the playbooks without going into the game?

i know that madden playbooks are usually posted online, i was wondering if there was something similar in NCAA as I want to look at all of them before deciding which one to use, but i cant get on to the actual game, and i like the speed of the PC than the old xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2018, 09:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: is there a way to look up all the playbooks without going into the game?

i dont know if there are any sites, but one tip ive seen is going to settings, and then selecting strategy. hit R1 and it will bring up the audibles for each team. if you click to change an audible for a particular team, you can quickly see all of the playbook's formations and individual plays
Old 01-08-2018, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

pants_face's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: is there a way to look up all the playbooks without going into the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarreiro72
i dont know if there are any sites, but one tip ive seen is going to settings, and then selecting strategy. hit R1 and it will bring up the audibles for each team. if you click to change an audible for a particular team, you can quickly see all of the playbook's formations and individual plays
This is great! It saved me a TON of time last night putting together my new playbook. Wish I had known this years ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »