Home

interesting additions for 2k19 mycareer

This is a discussion on interesting additions for 2k19 mycareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-06-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
interesting additions for 2k19 mycareer

what are some things u think would be interesting to add?

1. ability to (when u become a certain level) ask your team to trade for another player (the risk is you dont know who they will trade from the team to get said player)

2. the ability to ask that a specific player on your team be traded (i play with some ppl on my team i would rather not be there)

3. ability to request a certain coach (and you choose from a list of coaches that have styles that affect how the team plays...fast breaking, plays through stars, PG controlled offense [this should be a style], etc). all these can affect whether fans love you or hate you...team chemistry, etc...

4. coach mode

5. custom rosters for mycareer

6. the ability to create plays for your myplayer...im not just talking custom plays, but actually create the plays from scratch that will be called for him...this would be cool as heck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2017, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: interesting additions for 2k19 mycareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgenius
what are some things u think would be interesting to add?

1. ability to (when u become a certain level) ask your team to trade for another player (the risk is you dont know who they will trade from the team to get said player)

2. the ability to ask that a specific player on your team be traded (i play with some ppl on my team i would rather not be there)

3. ability to request a certain coach (and you choose from a list of coaches that have styles that affect how the team plays...fast breaking, plays through stars, PG controlled offense [this should be a style], etc). all these can affect whether fans love you or hate you...team chemistry, etc...

4. coach mode

5. custom rosters for mycareer

6. the ability to create plays for your myplayer...im not just talking custom plays, but actually create the plays from scratch that will be called for him...this would be cool as heck
I absolutely love your ideas for 5 and 6. Custom rosters pulls eliminate issues of not being able to start your season off with the correct rosters because 2K launches before the NBA season. You should be able to do at the end or beginning of each season. Custom plays is just dope as hell. Never crossed my mind.

I remember specifically in 2K14 that you were able to tell your gm that you weren't getting along with certain players or that you felt like certain players would make your team better. Wonder why that's not a feature anymore.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
MVP

You already can influence trades
Old 12-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #4
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
You already can influence trades
How Sway?!?! How?
Old 12-07-2017, 12:21 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaebonez34
How Sway?!?! How?

When you get to 90 OVR you going to get LEGM, LECOACH, etc. Set playtime for all players, let Kevin Love play the 5 , influence trades as well as free agency.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2017, 05:59 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakaido
I absolutely love your ideas for 5 and 6. Custom rosters pulls eliminate issues of not being able to start your season off with the correct rosters because 2K launches before the NBA season. You should be able to do at the end or beginning of each season. Custom plays is just dope as hell. Never crossed my mind.

I remember specifically in 2K14 that you were able to tell your gm that you weren't getting along with certain players or that you felt like certain players would make your team better. Wonder why that's not a feature anymore.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Operation Sports mobile app
Yep! No idea why they removed that feature
Old 12-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #7
Rookie

Interesting additions

Implement the Summer League as the Showcase game with the character as a walk-on player.

(After playing a showcase game), Let users decide whether they become drafted(go to random team) or undrafted(go to a chosen team).

Separate (non-competitive mode)MyCareer from (online competitive modes)Park and Pro-Am. Let MyCareer be the place where you can max out everything(all ratings and all badges depending on playstyle), see the story, and fool around with mulitple playstyles(lowered costs on Skill Points/VC).

The ideal is you make the player out of the dual archetype system and then while in the MyCareer mode the game prompts you when you upgrade past that template(past the white caps) into a full blown new age player.

Implement advanced rotations in MyCareer. I know you can influence your rotation in MyCareer. Let me suggest what position I play and when. If I have a Ben Simmons build I want to play at PG. I also understand there is On-Court Coach.

Give MyCareer players the ability to skip cutscenes(or at the very least if they have seen them already let them skip them).

Private matchmaking for Pro-Am teams

Keep the dual archetype system

Keep the badge progression system

https://www.twitch.tv/orlandotill

Protesting PNO
MTU

PSN: OrlandoTill
Old 12-07-2017, 10:40 AM   #8
Rookie

jaebonez34's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxx2k
When you get to 90 OVR you going to get LEGM, LECOACH, etc. Set playtime for all players, let Kevin Love play the 5 , influence trades as well as free agency.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

So is that feature for MyCareer, MyLeague, or MyGM? Or all three? I figure you could in MyLeague and MYGM but I don't play those, just MyCareer. I'm a 88 now, so when I get to 90 there will be a option for me to ask the GM for a specific player to trade for? Because if I can get Loul Deng off the Lakers that would be LOVE!!! Lol!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »