Home

What Historic teams do you guys want?

This is a discussion on What Historic teams do you guys want? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-02-2017, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

XxCavaliers360's Arena

OVR: 1
What Historic teams do you guys want?

With the addition of Josh Smith, I was thinking one of those Bibby-Johnson-Williams-Smith-Horford teams has to be a thing. Damien Wilkins, Pachulia, Jamal Crawford and Jeff Teague are still in the league as well (bench players). I'm pretty sure there's teams like this that they could just put in the game with 0 effort because all of those players are already in the game; another one is the 09-10 Bobcats. They were a playoff team with a winning record: D.J. Augustin, Raja Bell, Tyson Chandler, Boris Diaw, Raymond Felton, Gerald Henderson, Larry Hughes, Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace are all in the game.

On a less realistic note, I would like Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood, or Williams-Brewer-Kirilenko-Boozer-Okur. Sometimes I take the All-Time Nets online and run Kidd-Carter-Jefferson and pretend it's 2007.

I want more teams like that Baron Davis Warriors team that weren't legendary but just really cool.

Edit: I play a lot of games online with the 07-08 Rockets, and I even think the 08-09 Rockets would be a cooler team to use; essentially swap Steve Francis and Bobby Jackson for Kyle Lowry and Ron Artest - all day baby!

Last edited by XxCavaliers360; 12-02-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2017, 04:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What Historic teams do you guys want?

2006 knicks wit nate rob, jamal crawford, marbury, steve franchise and more
2008 lakers
2001 clippers with q rich and darius miles
1997 pacers
1985 76ers wit barkley and doc j
1997 76ers for rookie ai
2002 wizards
1992 rocket

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »