Home

Official OS Community CH 2K8 2017-18 Roster Project (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official OS Community CH 2K8 2017-18 Roster Project (Xbox 360) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-26-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0

It is finally time. The XBOX 360 community needs to have college basketball back. I will be heading a roster project in which I will be editing every single team in the game to the best of my ability, but I need the communities help.

I am willing to put in the time, but it is extremely difficult to do all of the research to gauge a players skill. This project would be absolutely impossible without the amazing work to make a calculator/spreadsheet for NCAA 10. I have modified his document and made it a useful resource for CH 2K8. Please don't pay attention to individual ratings: I just need help with one thing.

Please, if you are longing for a roster like I am, all I ask is that you put a suggested overall rating next to some of the players. It is highlighted in green on the spreadsheet. Whether you just do your favorite team or a whole conference, we need to work as a community to get this project done.

*Recruiting info and stats/100 possesions are provided on the doc via cardinaldiehard.

I apologize that this post isn't more organized, but if we as a community can get all of the suggested overalls completed, then I can officially start this roster project and will clean up this post. So please, please, please just take a few minutes of your time to help out, and if you guys put in the work, I guarentee that I wont let you down with this roster.

Again, HUGE thanks to cardinaldiehard!!!

Link to google spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Other notes: Please don't alter anything but the suggested overall ratings. Also, make sure to share the heck out of this thread/the link to the spread!!!!

-jmo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 05:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official OS Community CH 2K8 2017-18 Roster Project (Xbox 360)

Where is Cornell?
Old 11-26-2017, 05:17 PM   #3
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by built
Where is Cornell?

Not all the teams are on the spreadsheet. I forgot to add that. Only about 130 are. This is a starting point and once we get started up i can add the rest of the teams to the spreadsheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-26-2017, 05:27 PM   #4
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

If there are any teams that aren’t on the list that you want to rate, just PM me please

Old 11-26-2017, 06:08 PM   #5
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Ok I️ added a misc ratings section to the sheet. Very unorganized, but if you have ratings for teams that aren’t on them then please list them in the format that i showed in two examples under than section.

ALSO: VERY IMPORTANT. I HAVE GONE THROUGH AND RATED THE TOP 40 OR SO PLAYERS IN THE COUNTRY AND WANTED IT TO MATCH UP WITH CH 2K8s RATING SCALE

*****SO PLEASE DO NOT RATE ANY NEW PLAYERS 84+!!!! RATINGS 83 AND UNDER ARE ON LIMITS FOR NOW, BUT PLEASE NO 84+s.

-jmo

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2017, 09:16 PM   #6
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

I can help with the ratings, but are these all you need? Are you only doing the players/teams listed in your document? A lot of major teams are missing from your list.

To me, I think getting the names of the players on the power 5 conference teams would be the first start. Then move on to the smaller schools.

Last edited by jbragg10; 11-26-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:13 PM   #7
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbragg10
I can help with the ratings, but are these all you need? Are you only doing the players/teams listed in your document? A lot of major teams are missing from your list.

To me, I think getting the names of the players on the power 5 conference teams would be the first start. Then move on to the smaller schools.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. And yeah, i just used the spreadsheet from cardinaldiehard. I have no clue who is missing. Power 5 is the first thing that will get done for sure. Will go through soon and add teams that aren’t on there.

Old 11-27-2017, 10:15 AM   #8
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

I just opened it up on my computer. Looks better than when I looked at it on my phone (I guess all of it didn't load). Looks very detailed!

Do we just open the file and add to it? I can do some.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »