Home

WWE 2K18 - Then, Now, Forever

This is a discussion on WWE 2K18 - Then, Now, Forever within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

OVR: 11
WWE 2K18 - Then, Now, Forever

Hi guys! I used to be pretty active on this board a few years back but stopped for a while due to some IRL stuff. But now my schedule has gotten better so I'm gonna start doing some Universe stuff again. I'm not really saving any space for stuff so you can post whenever. This universe is gonna start right where we are today, the RAW after Survivor Series. However, I am gonna get through some ground stuff real quick:

First off, here are the PPV schedules for the rest of the season until Wrestlemania - after that I'll draw up some new stuff

December - Clash of Champions (SD)
StarrCade (RAW)
January - Royal Rumble (both)
February - Elimination Chamber (RAW)
Over the Limit (SD)
March - Wrestlemania (both)

Also, after Survivor Series the two brands have agreed to a trade which will be announced tonight on RAW.

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

Re: WWE 2K18 - Then, Now, Forever

RAW (Dec. 2017 Week 1)

Stephanie McMahon opens the show:

"It's good to see all of you here tonight. Last night at Survivor Series my husband single-handedly won the match for Team RAW and established that we are the dominant brand, no thanks to the incompetent so-called "General Manager" Kurt Angle. So, because of his failure to get the job done around here, I'm gonna take charge. So I'm gonna need Kurt to come out here right now." (Kurt's music hits and out he comes to the stage)

"So, Kurt, for starters, you have been removed as GM and will finish your contract as an active competitor on this brand, effective immediately. A replacement will be named soon." (Kurt walks out dejected)

"Also, the two brands have agreed to a trade, as was announced on WWE.com last night, but it will not be announced until later."

"We have a big night on tap for you tonight, as The Miz will defend his title against a debuting superstar. Also, Kurt Angle will be making his debut as a full-time competitor, teaming with his son Jason Jordan to take on, returning from injury, none other than The Revival. And in our main event, we have The Shield in six-man action against a mystery team."

Cut to the commentary team
Corey Graves: "Wow, Stephanie's actions are sure to shake up RAW."
Michael Cole: "Well, Corey, I'm more excited to see these mystery competitors on tap for The Miz and The Shield."
Booker T: "And what about the Revival, returning from injury, and Jason Jordan finally getting to team up with his son?"
Corey: "Yes, it's gonna be exciting here tonight!"

Match 1: Elias vs. Matt Hardy
Elias comes out with his guitar
"You fans don't deserve to hear my musical talent here in this pathetic city. Tonight, I will break Matt Hardy in half and show why he doesn't deserve to walk with Elias."
Matt comes out and heads right for Elias.
The bell rings and the two lock up. Matt gains control and nails the Twist of Fate, but Elias kicks out. Eventually, Elias tries to go for his guitar but it's blocked by Matt. Matt goes for another Twist of Fate but it's blocked and Elias nails the Drift Away for the win.
Winner: Elias
After the match Elias grabs his guitar and nails Matt with it. He then hits another Drift Away. Matt is laid out and looks like he has no idea where he is.
We go to commercial.

Match 2: Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs. ?
Miz walks out with The Miztourage and Maryse.
"I am an A-Lister and the greatest Intercontinental Champion in history. Whoever dares to challenge me is making the greatest mistake of their life."
Stephanie McMahon walks out
"Miz, you say you're so great but you failed to get the job done last night against Baron Corbin. So tonight, you've gotta prove your worth against the newest member of RAW, recently signed from NXT, Kassius Ohno!"
Out comes Ohno to a big pop, in his trademark basketball jersey.

The two face off and trade blows. The match goes back and forth with several near falls. Miz attempts the Skull Crushing Finale but it's blocked by Ohno. He runs and nails the Cyclone Kick to the face for the win and the title!
Winner and NEW IC Champion: Kassius Ohno

Stephanie returns to the stage
"Miz, it's time to announce the trade that RAW has made. You're going to Smackdown effective next week. Your replacements on RAW are the two men who aided us from Smackdown, none other than Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
We also received two men who were set to debut soon, none other than the Bludgeon Brothers, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper." (Miz looks on dejected as he has to return to Smackdown and his rival Daniel Bryan)
Commercial break

Match 3: Curt Hawkins vs. Big Cass
Cass is making his return from a torn ACL
This is a quick match, Cass quickly nails a big boot and an Empire Elbow on Hawkins for the win in under a minute.
Winner: Big Cass
Stephanie McMahon is out again
"Curt, I gave you one more chance to break that what, 150-match losing streak? Well, no surprise, you failed once again. So I'm more than happy to get rid of your worthless jobber self, and here's your replacement, from Smackdown."
Out comes James Ellsworth to the stage
Stephanie: "Yes, Curt, I'd rather have a man with no chin, two hands and a fighting chance than you. Smackdown was more than willing to get rid of this guy but he has untapped potential and isn't past his prime."
Ellsworth runs down and nails No Chin Music on Curt into a Cass powerslam. Cass nails the Empire Elbow once again, and the two leave Hawkins laying.

Match 4: Kurt Angle/Jason Jordan vs. Dash Wilder/Scott Dawson
Angle starts the match with Dawson. Dawson takes control and the Revival stay in their corner and beat down Angle with frequent tags. Eventually, they both come in and while the ref does his 5 count, Jordan comes in and decks Wilder. Angle takes control and hits Dawson with a German. He tags in Jordan, who hits another German. Jordan tags Angle back in. He goes for an Angle Slam but as he's walking back Wilder shoves him. The Revival nails Shatter Machine. Wilder nails Jordan with a huge clothesline as Dawson pins Angle.
Winners: The Revival
Angle and Jordan hold their heads high after the match and embrace despite the loss.

Main Event: The Shield vs. ?
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson head down to the ring.
Gallows: "So we hear those nerds The Shield need some opponents for tonight? Well, the Good Brothers are here."
Anderson: "But Luke, you're forgetting. It's 2 on 3. We need a partner."
Gallows: "Well, luckily Karl, we got one. Come on out!"
Finn Balor appears on stage
Finn: "That's right, The Club is back together! We're gonna show the Shield that this is our yard."

The Shield come out and the match begins. It's Rollins and Anderson to start. The match slowly devolves into an all out brawl, and the ref calls the match.

No Contest

The two teams are still brawling as RAW comes to an end. Reigns nails a Superman punch on Balor, Rollins drops Gallows with a Curb Stomp, and Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds on Anderson. The Shield stands tall as RAW goes off the air.

NFL Head Coach 09 (X360/PS3)
Fortnite (PS5/PC)
MLB 22 The Show (PS5/XSX)
Hogwarts Legacy (PS5)
Old 11-23-2017, 04:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

It was overall a good show. But Angle losing his return match on RAW might not have been a good thing to do.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #4
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

SmackDown Week 1

AJ Styles comes out to the stage

"I'm sorry that I couldn't conquer the Beast, Brock Lesnar. He was just too much for me to handle, but I'm ready to show why SmackDown is the House that AJ Styles built."

Jinder Mahal comes out to interrupt.

"You forgot, I have a rematch with you. In 2 weeks at Clash of Champions, I will show you why the Modern Day Maharaja is the rightful face of SmackDown!"

Commercial

Aiden English and Rusev are out to the ring
Aiden: "It's Rusev Day! And to celebrate, we have an open challenge to anybody in the back willing to take me on!"

Out comes....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Match #1: Aiden English vs. Chris Jericho
Quick match. Jericho took control early and nailed the Codebreaker for the win

Winner: Chris Jericho

After the match Rusev came in and beat down Jericho, nailing a big superkick.

Out comes Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder for a Number 1 contender match

"AHHHH HOUSTON! Don't you dare be sour! Clap for your world famous, 2 time champs, and FEEL THE POWER!"

Out comes the New Day, represented by Big E and Kofi Kingston for this match

Match #2: The New Day vs. The Hype Bros (#1 contender tag match)
The match starts off with Ryder and Kingston. Eventually Ryder goes for the Broski Boot but Kofi ducks out of the way and gets the hot tag to Big E while Ryder tags Rawley. Big E hits the Big Ending on Rawley but Ryder comes in for the save. Kofi takes out Ryder with a Trouble in Paradise and in the distraction Rawley hits Big E with the Hyper Drive and covers for the upset win!

Winners and #1 Contenders to the Tag Titles: The Hype Bros.

The Usos come out
Jimmy: “Congrats to y’all but you’re not gonna be able to take these belts. We’ve been doing this since day one-ish and we’re gonna take you two to the Uso Penitentiary!”

Commercial

The Miz, the Miztourage, and Maryse come out for their debut on SmackDown
“I believe that this is the most unfair treatment of a superstar in history! I have to wrestle another match this week after losing the Intercontinental title just last night?”

Randy Orton comes out and interrupts.

“Sorry Miz, no one cares about what happened to you on Raw. Smackdown is the land of opportunity, and I’m gonna show you that if you complain, the only opportunity you’re gonna get is an RKO outta nowhere.”

Match 3: The Miz vs. Randy Orton
This was a great back and forth match. The ending came when Orton stalked Miz for the RKO, but Miz shoved Orton and hit the Skull Crushing Finale.

Winner: Randy Orton

Match 4: Curt Hawkins vs. ?
Hawkins is out for his debut on Smackdown.
Out comes Drew McIntyre, fresh off his loss to Andrade Almas for the NXT title.

McIntyre drops Hawkins with the Claymore Kick for the quick win.

Winner: Drew McIntyre

Drew: “That’s right, I’m the newest member of Smackdown Live! I’m ready to show that I’m still the face of this company.”

Commercial
Main Event: AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
This was an epic match that even Dave Meltzer called a leading candidate for Match of the Year. Unfortunately, it ended with Jinder Mahal and the Singh Brothers coming down and nailing both men.
No Contest

After the match, the Singhs took out Nakamura while Jinder dropped AJ with the Khallas. However, out came Randy Orton for the save. Orton took out Jinder, Nakamura came to and took out Sunil, and Orton dropped Samir with an RKO. Orton and Nakamura stood tall to end the show, but

Spoiler

SmackDown goes off the air as the commentators wonder what will happen next week on the final show before Clash of Champions.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:46 AM   #5
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

After what transpired on SmackDown some matches for Clash of Champions have been announced.

The main event is AJ Styles defending the WWE Championship against Jinder Mahal.

Meanwhile, The Usos will defend their SmackDown Tag Titles against The Hype Bros, who were named number one contenders this week.

Randy Orton vs. Shinsuke Nakamura has been announced after Orton's attack on Nakamura.

Also, US Champion Baron Corbin and Women's Champion Charlotte Flair are set to hold open challenges for their titles.

For the pre-show, Carmella and Becky Lynch will square off, and the Ascension are set to face a debuting tag team from NXT, which is yet to be announced.

Finally, there is talk of a new division and championship being announced for SmackDown since RAW has the Cruiserweight division.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 09:59 AM   #6
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

NXT Week 1

William Regal opens the show
"Congratulations to everyone that competed at Takeover Houston this past week. Now, there are going to be some changes around here."
"First, we will have a live special every month with four of them being Takeovers."
"Next, NXT will be receiving a new championship: the NXT Television Championship. This belt must be defended every week and on each pay-per-view. We will hold a tournament starting next week for this belt, and at our first monthly live special, the main event will be the tournament finals. The brackets will be announced on WWE.com tomorrow."
"Finally, the title matches for the first monthly special are as follows:"
"The NXT title will be defended in a Triple Threat match. Andrade Almas will defend against Eric Young of Sanity and Adam Cole of Undisputed."
"As I mentioned earlier, the Television title will be the main event. Also, the UK title will be defended, as Pete Dunne takes on Johnny Gargano."
"The NXT tag team titles will be contested in a Falls Count Anywhere match between Sanity's Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe versus Undisputed's Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly."
"Finally, the Women's title match will be Ember Moon defending in a triple threat, against Nikki Cross and Taynara Conti."
Commercial

Match 1: Lars Sullivan vs. Johnny Gargano
Good back and forth match, Sullivan wins with the Freak Accident.

Winner: Lars Sullivan

Match 2: The Street Profits vs. Riddick Moss and Tino Sabbatelli
Quick squash, the Profits nail their signature moves on Moss for the win.

Winners: The Street Profits

Main Event: Cruiserweight Championship: Enzo Amore vs. Gran Metalik
The luchador goes for some quick offense early on, but Enzo takes control and nails the Jawdonzo for the win.

Winner and still Cruiserweight Champion: Enzo Amore
'
As Enzo gloats, Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann come in and beat him down, and stand tall over Enzo as NXT goes off the air.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:11 AM   #7
Pro

lastlastlast's Arena

The NXT TV Title tournament will be a 16-man tournament. The quarterfinals will occur next week, then the semifinals will occur in two weeks. The final week before the match will see a contract signing and a battle royal between all the other competitors to determine a number one contender to the new champion.

The brackets are as follows:

Lars Sullivan vs. Lio Rush
Aleister Black vs. Kona Reeves
Roderick Strong vs. Steve Cutler
The Velveteen Dream vs. Fabian Aichner
Tian Bing vs. Oney Lorcan
Danny Burch vs. No Way Jose
Tyler Bate vs. Raul Mendoza
Wesley Blake vs. Buddy Murphy

Also, 205 Live has been officially canceled, and the Cruiserweight division has been announced as competitors of both Raw and NXT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »