Home

Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k18 Universe Mode: A New Chapter

This is a discussion on Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k18 Universe Mode: A New Chapter within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-19-2017, 12:51 PM   #1
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k18 Universe Mode: A New Chapter

So i'm back and even though I've done Universe modes before, I've always had other commitments IRL that have stopped me from being able to post. I'm gonna be starting my Universe after results from Survivor Series tonight. Very excited to be able to start doing this again and now I'm going to have more time to be able to do this. Though I will not be posting NXT shows but I may post the NXT Takeovers if I find them appealing or interesting. I'm doing this just so I don't overwhelm myself but this may change and start to post them. My first shows will be up tomorrow so stay tuned and let me know if you're excited and who you think will win tonight!

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Re: Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k18 Universe Mode: A New Chapter

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-09-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Championship History

Spoiler

Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 12-07-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Pre-Show
Elias def. Matt Hardy

Enzo Amore © def. Kalisto to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn def. Breezango

Main Show
The Shield def. The New Day

Team Raw (Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Asuka, and Nia Jax) def. Team SmackDown (Becky Lynch, Naomi, Carmella, Natalya, and Tamina) (with Lana). Asuka lone survivor

United States Champion Baron Corbin def. Intercontinental Champion The Miz (w/ Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel)

Smackdown Tag Team Champion The Usos’s def. Raw Tag Team Champions Sheamus and Cesaro

Smackdown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair def. Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar def. WWE Champion AJ Styles

Team Raw (Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, and Triple H) def. Team SmackDown (Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, and John Cena). Triple H and Braun Strowman as survivors.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 11-20-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

The Show would go live and Stephanie McMahon’s music would hit.

Steph: “I demanded that last night that we would be victorious. I also told Kurt that if we did not win last night we would have to look to other people to lead the red brand. So now let’s bring Kurt out. (Angle’s music hits and gets into the ring).

Angle: “Stephanie, I did what you wanted and you know what. Your husband still decided to take matters into his own hands. So Steph I want him to come out now and come face to face to me like a man!”

Steph: “Kurt I understand your frustration and I don’t know why my husband did what he did but all that matter is that Raw won! Also, Hunter is not here tonight as the attack Braun did on him caused him to stay home today and away from any action.”

Angle: “That’s fine Steph but when he gets back he better come face to face with me!” (it fades to commercial)

Curt Hawkins in the ring. Curt: “It’s time to face the facts and for everyone to admit it. I’ve been let’s just say unlucky since I’ve come back to WWE. But now I feel a changing in the air, a new life is ready to take way. So, I challenge anyone in the back to come out and fight me.”
(Big Cass’ music hits) Big Cass makes his return to the ring after being out after a leg injury.

Curt Hawkins vs Big Cass
Hawkins would be a little offense in but after going to the top rope and getting hit by Big Cass with a big boot he’d be out for the pin. Winner: Big Cass

WWE Cruiserweight #1 Contendership Triple Threat: TJP vs Gentleman Jack Gallagher vs Rich Swann
Enzo would be ring side for the match as he looks who his next contender his for his title. Early on Swann would be able to hit the Fantastic Voyage slam on Gallagher but he’d kick out at 2.TJP then would get in the ring and through Swann out and go for the pin but would only get a 2. Swann would be able to get back in though and take down TJP and hit Gallagher with a frog splash and get the 3 count! Winner & #1 Contender for WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Rich Swann

Right after the count, Amore would rush the ring and start to attack. Then TJP would start to attack Swann as well. Though Enzo would then go with a low blow on him and it would go to commercial with Enzo standing tall over Swann.

Asuka vs Alicia Fox
Asuka would dominate Fox in this match as she’d finish the her the Asuka lock and force her to tap. Winner: Asuka

Braun Strowman vs Kane
This match wouldn’t even be able to start as Braun and Kane would start exchanging shots and the ref would throw the match. Braun would though leave standing tall as he would put Kane through the announce table and walk off the stage.

The Club vs Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose w/Roman Reigns
Anderson and Ambrose would start the match exchanging shots. The team work of the Shield would show to be to much for the Club as in the end a Dirty Deeds from Ambrose on Anderson would allows the Shield to pick up a pin. Winners: The Shield

The Miz come out to the ring along with the Miztourage. Miz: “Last night I was robbed of my victory. So Angle tonight I want a chance at someone else because I’m down with everyone around here not recognizing how much I carry this show!”
(Angles’ music hits and comes out) “Miz I’m down with this act you keep putting on. So, you know what tonight you will be putting up your title! As well as your title will be defended in a fatal 4-way! And the Miztourage will be banned from ring side. That match will also be next so lets get his opponents out here!"

The Miz © vs Bray Wyatt vs Jason Jordan vs Elias
This match would quickly makes it way to the outside as Wyatt and Miz would go at it while Elias and Jordan would exchange shots. Early on Wyatt would dominate the other guys as the Miz would keep his distance from all the others. Jordan would though start to gain some momentum as he would take down both Elias and Wyatt and hit Wyatt back suplex but Miz would get behind Jordan and toss him to the outside and pin Wyatt. Winner & still Intercontinental Champion

We come back from commercial and Finn Balor is in the ring. “Last night at Survivor Series, we won but that doesn’t mean in my mind it was a victory. The reason behind that is I shouldn’t of even been in the match. I should have been in the champion vs champion mach. I never lost my Universal Championship and im demanding now that I get my rematch at it. So Kurt, Stephanie or hell even Paul come out now.” (Angles’ music hits and he comes out)

Angle: “Finn, I know that you never lost your title and were forced to relinquish your championship. So how about this, tonight you will take on Samoa Joe. The winner of that match will then take on Brock Lesnar at our next PPV!”

Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe
Two men who have a big history together and were on the winning team of Raw last night, now will fight it out. The two men would start the match going face to face with Joe breaking it with shots to the face of Balor. After a while Finn would be able to battle back and get some hits back on Joe. Though even Joe’s strong and heavy hitting offense would be able to put down Finn and force a tap out. Winner: Samoa Joe

Joe would then grab a mic: "Finn you see what I can do to you. There is no way you deserve a chance at he title. So I'm demanding that next week Kurt makes me the #1 Contender for the Universal title! (drops the mic)

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2017, 04:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Good first show my man. Hopefully we will see more of you this year
Old 11-23-2017, 09:59 AM   #7
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hironationrockz
Good first show my man. Hopefully we will see more of you this year
Thanks man! Gonna hopefully be able to get through a lot of shows this time. Should have Smackdown up later today or tomorrow along with 205 Live.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 11-23-2017, 11:36 AM   #8
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

The show begins and WWE Champion AJ Styles’ music hits and he makes his way to the ring, looking still beaten up and hurt from Sunday.
AJ: “……… Sunday I let Smackdown Live down and I just want to tell my fans and to Bryan and Shane. So tonight, I’m here to tell you something. Tonight, I’m here to tell everyone out there that I will not stop fighting. Nor will I stop ever making Smackdown Live the #1 show in the wrestling industry. So I promise every single one of you out that this show will reign supreme. Because this is the house that AJ Styles built and … (Jinder Mahal’s music hits and he comes out along with the Singh’s brothers)

Mahal: “AJ Styles, the man that ruined my championship reign. Though it seems that you don’t remember AJ. I was the man who was running Smackdown while you couldn’t touch me. And AJ as you may not remember I still have my rematch clause for the title. So tonight, AJ I’m challenging you to a match for the WWE Championship!” (Daniel Bryans music hits)

Bryan: “First of all, I’m going to decide when this match goes down and you know what I am perfectly fine with the match tonight. So tonight, in our main event WWE Champion AJ Styles will defend his championship against Jinder Mahal!”

Chad Gable w/Shelton Benjamin vs Aiden English
Gable would be able to dominate English and quickly finish him off with a german suplex. Winner: Chad Gable w/ Shelton Benjamin

After the Match:
Though while Gable and Benjamin would celebrate Gable’s win The Uso’s would attack from behind taken out the two men. This attack comes after Gable and Benjamin were named the #1 Contenders for the tag title. Jey would grab a mic.
Jey: “You two must not know yet! My brother and I are all about the Day one ishh!”
Jimmy: “Day One!!”

Charlotte & Becky Lynch vs Carmella & Tamina
The current champion and former champion team up to take on Mrs. Money in the bank and Tamina. Charlotte would start and brawl with Tamina. Carmella though would get into the match and start going at Becky. Carmella would open many eyes in this match showing that she can hang with the best. Though her team would fail to win as Charlotte would get Tamina to tap out while Carmella and Becky looked on. Winners: Charlotte & Becky Lynch

We come back from commercial with The Fashion Police, Fandango and Tyler Breeze in the ring.
Breeze: “So it has come to our attention that a new case has possibly arrived!”
Fandango: “Officer Breeze is correct. We’ve been notified that there is two new hooligans running around and ruining the fashion of Smackdown Live! The two men that have identified are…” (the lights go out and the Bludgeon Brothers’ music hits and they make their way to the ring)

The Bludgeon Brothers vs Breezango
The Bludgeon Brothers would make quick work of Breezango in this match and ending it with a huge power bomb. Winners: The Bludgeon Brothers

#1 Contendership for the WWE United States Championship: Rusev vs Shinsuke Nakamura
The Bulgarian Brute would get a chance at the US title but would take on the King of Strong Styles. Rusev would use his strong and powerful strength to get the edge in the start of the match. Shinsuke would just slowly wear him Rusev down. And would finish Rusev off with a Kinshasa and get the 3 count. Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan are in the ring.
Bryan: “Sunday at Survivor Series it seems like we had a couple guys that wanted to take matters into their own hands. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens decided that they were going to attack Commissioner Shane.”
Shane: “I got this Daniel. Last night I was attacked by two men who have shown to me now that they are deserving of punishment. So Sami, Kevin get your asses out here now!” ………. (Sami and Kevin make their way to the ring)

Sami: “Shane, Shane, Shane first of all lets start off by saying Kevin and I are not sorry nor about our actions.”
Kevin: “Sami, the thing Shane doesn’t understand is that we aren’t going to stop our terror on him or his family till we get what we want. We’ve shown that we are the best on this show countless times but we still don’t get the respect we deserve!”

Shane: “Fine, tonight you two will face off against two men that you crossed Sunday while trying to sabotage Smackdown Live’s chances against Raw. The Viper Randy Orton and The Glorious One Bobby Roode!”

Bryan: “And that match is next!”

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs Randy Orton & Bobby Roode
A match that could possibly be match of the year as these for superstars didn’t give up through the whole match. Owens and Orton would be the first two to almost end the match as Owens would hit a powerbomb on Roode but Orton would RKO him and Roode would go for the pin but Owens would kick out. Zayn would then get into the match and start to go at Orton getting him off Owens. Roode would be able to get back into the match and get Orton in who’d go straight at Zayn and get his team the momentum back. There would be many more close pins but the match would end in a shocker. As Owens and Roode would be the legal men and Zayn would go in and after Roode but Orton would block him and RKO him. Then Owens would get up and Orton would RKO him and after that Roode would go for the pin but Orton then would RKO his own partner Roode and drag Owens over Roode for the pin. Winners: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

We go Backstage with an Interview with Baron Corbin:
Renee: "Baron after Shinsuke beat Rusev earlier tonight, how do you feel you'll do against him?"

Corbin: "Lets start off by saying this, I'm not afraid of anyone in our locker room, the Raw locker room or any where else! I proved that at Survivor Series I'm the best champion on this brand and if I was given the chance against Brock I would of won."

Renee: "So.... do you think you'll be able to take down Shinsuke?"

Corbin: "There is nobody I cant beat and someone like Nakamura will be no challenge to me!" (Corbin walks off screen)

WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles © vs Jinder Mahal w/ Singh Brothers
Jinder would look to regain his WWE title after losing it a few weeks ago on Smackdown. Mahal would be able to get the edge on Styles and start to dominate the match as you can see AJ is still hurting from his match with Brock at Survivor Series. Styles would be able to gain some momentum and start to fight back and would get a close roll up pin on Mahal. The Singh brothers would star to get more involved at this point at start to aid Jinder. Though AJ would go after both brothers and take them both out. Jinder would get Styles back into the ring and set up for a powerbomb but Styles would revere with a bicycle kick. He then would set up for a Phenomenal Forearm and go for the pin but Mahal would just barely kick out. Styles would stay on the attack though and keep Mahal down. Then AJ would set up for a Styles Clash and would connect and close to the ropes would get the pin on Mahal even though he had his foot on the rope the ref didn’t see! Winner & still WWE Champion: AJ Styles

The show would end with Styles walking back up the ramp while Jinder stands dazed and mad with the Singh Brothers yelling at the refs.

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »