Home

What are the best myleague settings for development in leagues that go over 10 years

This is a discussion on What are the best myleague settings for development in leagues that go over 10 years within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-14-2017, 06:13 PM   #1
MVP

joshrmlb's Arena

OVR: 9
What are the best myleague settings for development in leagues that go over 10 years

As the title says. I want to do a myleague where progression/regression isn't out of wack. I notice way too many good three point/mid range shooters, and it seems like players are developing way too fast. What are the best myleague settings out there for realism?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2018, 11:47 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are the best myleague settings for development in leagues that go over 10 ye

I’ve been using these settings and they’ve worked pretty well for me so far, let me know what you think!
Progression Rate: 40
Regression Rate: 56
In Season Training: 44

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-30-2018, 06:43 AM   #3
Just started!

Re: What are the best myleague settings for development in leagues that go over 10 ye

Player regression rate 56 may be an issue. I completely agree that overdevelopment of player is too high and somewhat arround 40 fixes the problem.

However, with regression at 56 in my save Paul George went from 88 to 84 in just one season. To me that's too much at just 27 years old. I haven´t checked if that happened with everyone or just him. I'll check tonight how others players at arround 27 years old did.
Old 01-30-2018, 11:32 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavercamara
Player regression rate 56 may be an issue. I completely agree that overdevelopment of player is too high and somewhat arround 40 fixes the problem.

However, with regression at 56 in my save Paul George went from 88 to 84 in just one season. To me that's too much at just 27 years old. I haven´t checked if that happened with everyone or just him. I'll check tonight how others players at arround 27 years old did.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll keep doing some test runs and tweaks and see if I can’t get it more spot on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »