Home

Xbox One X Responsiveness

This is a discussion on Xbox One X Responsiveness within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-07-2017, 02:23 AM   #1
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0
Xbox One X Responsiveness

Anyone else feel like there is less input lag on the Xbox One X? Before I would slide a lot online and the issues have been resolved with the One X, a lot more responsiveness, wondering if some issues were graphics related.

I made a topic on input lag and most users were having no issues. Maybe that's because less users experienced them, because most users are using Ps4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 02:29 AM   #2
Rookie

oneHova's Arena

Re: Xbox One X Responsiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Anyone else feel like there is less input lag on the Xbox One X? Before I would slide a lot online and the issues have been resolved with the One X, a lot more responsiveness, wondering if some issues were graphics related.

I made a topic on input lag and most users were having no issues. Maybe that's because less users experienced them, because most users are using Ps4
I haven't played 2K yet tonight on my X. But only because Patch 5 hasn't released yet. Live has it's Xbox One X Enhanced patch and it's flawless on H2H now. On my S console before it's X patch it would have terrible input lag. I never really had to much input lag on 2K with my S tho. So I'm assuming input lag is fixed with updated hardware with the X, more than it would be a patch for 2K's case. I'll give it ago tonight for sure but I need that patch 5 for reassurance.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2017, 03:03 AM   #3
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

do you mean online lag, if so it was already talked about that there was less lag on the PS4 Pro, so i assume the Xbox one X may have a simular response rate.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:00 AM   #4
Rookie

I know that the 4k enhancements are not out but are you getting any graphic benefits from the X
Old 11-07-2017, 06:37 AM   #5
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

I'm sorry, but I have a very stupid question. When you play online on the X, are you playing in the same servers as X1/ S? So can I play with friends that are on the X1/ XS if I'm on the X? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

Been playing it on the X for a few days now and for me it’s a pretty big difference. Before I struggled with timing using the shot stick and after installing on the one it’s been nothing but good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2017, 10:12 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiujitsu45
I know that the 4k enhancements are not out but are you getting any graphic benefits from the X
That's what I need to know before I go out and get it.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:14 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPBLACKMAMBA24
Been playing it on the X for a few days now and for me it’s a pretty big difference. Before I struggled with timing using the shot stick and after installing on the one it’s been nothing but good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Id there a big graphical difference?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »