Home

CFM Starting point idea

This is a discussion on CFM Starting point idea within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-03-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFM Starting point idea

I really like that CFM has multiple options for starting points in a season. Would they ever be able to start at the previous year's draft? For instance, knowing what we all know at this point, could we ever start a CFM where if the User took Cleveland, they could decide to draft Watson, or the Bears could have never traded up a spot for Trubisky? It could have all of the rookies in the available draft pool, but allow us armchair GMs to redraft. It could resemble the fantasy draft where we know all of the information on each player (no scouting needed), but could get a do-over with player ratings. I don't know if this would be a major game changer, but could be kind of fun now that we know a bit more about some of the rookies. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2017, 10:53 AM   #2
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CFM Starting point idea

Would be fun and I think 2K has this feature. Franchise has a lot of more important issues to settle before they get to it though

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 11-03-2017, 12:37 PM   #3
MVP

It would be nice and i don't understand why it is not in the game. head coach's almost always take over a team before free agency and the draft. I guess once the season is done we may be abe to start off that way by playing play now live for next year.

Last edited by timhere1970; 11-03-2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Q
Old 11-03-2017, 05:58 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

The only way it would interest me is if they randomized potential. I wouldn't want it to be a slam dunk that if I draft Deshaun Watson, I'm getting a franchise QB
Old 11-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
The only way it would interest me is if they randomized potential. I wouldn't want it to be a slam dunk that if I draft Deshaun Watson, I'm getting a franchise QB
I know what you mean but i know every time i draft a qb in madden whether i am getting a franchise qb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #6
Rookie

I thought they had advertised that you could start a franchise at the current part of the season, like 2k’s start today feature. Does anyone know how to do this? I’ve tried to find it but have been unsuccessful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2017, 05:16 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripken823
I thought they had advertised that you could start a franchise at the current part of the season, like 2k’s start today feature. Does anyone know how to do this? I’ve tried to find it but have been unsuccessful.

AFAIK, you have to play a game in Play Now Live mode. After the game they will ask you if you want to continue playing with your team, keeping all past stats from previous games. This only works if you have a gold/live membership which i don’t have. So I never tested it.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripken823

You go to start a cloud CFM. Click start new franchise and it'll give you the option of using predetermined rosters or uploading your own. Choose predetermined and it'll give you a choice of which NFL week you want to start at.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »