Home

Which team is the most fun to play for you?

This is a discussion on Which team is the most fun to play for you? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-26-2017, 08:09 AM   #1
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

specially I'm looking for a myleague team to roll with the entire season, since I'm planning on playing out most games it should be fun to use from the get go, not one to rebuild or anything since realistically I won't have that much time.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 09:03 AM   #2
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Which team is the most fun to play for you?

Do you like to run and gun or slow down and run plays in half court sets? How much do you focus on defense? Do you prefer to focus on outside shooting or getting into the paint or pounding down low in the post game? Or some balance of all of the above?
Old 10-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #3
MVP

Personally, I think the Thunder are the most fun to play with. On offense, you have the ability to run a fast paced offense with a lot of driving for dunks and kickouts for threes, as well as fast breaks. Or, you can slow things down, utilizing ISOs and Ball Screens to get open shots. On defense, you really have to work and utilize strategy. How are you going to make up for the lack of size brought on by playing Carmelo at the 4? What about the lack of real depth of your bench? You have players on the bench that do some things well, but you're almost always giving something up with them.

I started a franchise the other night with OKC playing 12 minute quarters and I'm having a blast with it. I limit myself to doing all game planning BEFORE starting the game. Once the game starts, I can only make quick adjustments or changes during timeouts. Coming up with the right rotations and managing minutes for longevity has been as much fun as the actual gameplay. Been the first time in forever that I feel anxious to get home and play more!
Old 10-26-2017, 10:13 AM   #4
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

I've had a lot of fun with the Bucks. Giannis & Thon are such beast in this game. If you can get most of the Bucks players shots down I think you will be in for a lot of fun.

What can amp it up even more is if you have no problem trading for a few players you like playing with in general. That really goes for any team you play with. I find choosing a team that has the most players you enjoy playing with & trading for a few on other teams to be quite interesting & fun.....so pretty much Josh Richardson is on every team I've started a season with haha he's near star level in my hands.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:58 AM   #5
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

If you're not going to go with the easy choices like Warriors, Thunder, or Cavs i'd take Minnesota. I went with them and it's a blast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #6
Rookie

PleadtheFoe5th's Arena

For fun.... I use the 76ers... embiid, Simmons, fultz... are young cornerstones to build around... reddick is a pure out sniper.... saric plays better then his ratings.... and okafor and Johnson off the bench.... not to mention the great draft picks! I'd go with them imo.

(I use the Lakers for a challenge and realistic sim ball)
Online daily
Plan to compete in EVERY 2k tournament & join league
If interested in a tryout or have any questions lmk
Old 10-26-2017, 11:48 AM   #7
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I have been rocking 2 teams in the beginning. 2001 Kings and 2001 Nets. And weirdly I still have played with any other teams online. I know this is a my league question.... But I had to give my input here on the fun part lol
Old 10-26-2017, 12:02 PM   #8
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

Washington Wizards........
what a blast to play with

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »