Home

Primetime Wrestling: A WWE 2k18 Production

This is a discussion on Primetime Wrestling: A WWE 2k18 Production within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Primetime Wrestling: A WWE 2k18 Production

Welcome one and all, I am going to be keeping this introduction rather brief and getting right into the meat and potatoes of this dynasty as it were. I have always loved WWE games, though recently they have not been the greatest, though with WWE 2k18 I decided to finally once again dive in deep and play a new WWE game. This story will be following Primetime Wrestling as company that was born from the demise of the WWE. But we will get into that in a few posts in a little bit. I hope that everyone will enjoy the show as it were and get ready for some fun.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Console: Xbox One
Sliders: 2K18 Ultimate Immersion and Realism Sliders by Slick Sooch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Primetime Wrestling: A WWE 2k18 Production

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Old 10-25-2017, 01:26 PM   #3
Rookie

ROSTER HISTORY
Old 10-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #4
Rookie

CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY
Old 10-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #5
Rookie

HALL OF FAME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 01:30 PM   #6
Rookie

WWE ANNOUNCES SALE OF COMPANY
FRIENDS BUY COMPANY IN HOPES TO REVIVE WRESTLING

GREENWICH, CT (AP) – Breaking news from the headquarters of the WWE today as Vince McMahon has announced that he is selling the WWE. The story broke early this morning after investors started pulling out of the WWE stock and the company started to bleed money. Unfortunately to compound the problems for Mr. McMahon was the company had already begun showing signs of failing with falling attendance numbers along with many cost cutting measures to help alleviate the stress. In the end none of the money saving measures were enough and investors had seen enough to know that they could not continue to support the WWE. What is most shocking however is that this is actually a sale of the entire company, not in such a fantastic story as when McMahon bought out WCW but close.

“It is with a heavy heart that I must reluctantly announce the sale of the company that has been so near and dear to my heart as well as my families for as long as I can remember. We attempted to try everything we could in order to avoid this from happening and saving the company that my father built. However not everything always works out the way you want and it is with that I announce the sale of the WWE in its entirety along with all contracts of current stars. At this time I have been informed the purchasing team does not want to keep myself or any family on to help with the transition of the company as they have their own plans to set in motion.”

News of the “team” of purchasers slowly began to trickle out after the announcement and it was revealed that the WWE was purchased by a couple of friends from Canada, Kyle Hunter and Alex Cobb. With the purchase came some news from the pair as to just what kind of direction the company would be going moving forward with some current stars possibly on the way out and some new ones coming into the mix.

“It is with out great pleasure that today we are able to announce the acquisition of World Wrestling Entertainment. When we heard the rumors of this possibly happening we knew that we needed to jump on such an incredible opportunity and take the chance to really create something special. Moving forward we will not be maintaining the WWE name, as of this day it no longer is a thing and never will be moving forward. We are excited to announce the formation of Primetime Wrestling. A new promotion that will see many of the top talents remain apart of the plans moving forward while moving away from older and less talents individuals. Within the coming days we will be announcing much more information as well, including new shows, days, and even some information on PPV's coming.”

With that folks its easy to see that we will be expecting some new and exciting things to be sure coming out of this over the coming days. No immediate shows have been announced as the new owners will be sitting down with talent and formulating rosters for what we hear will be a total of 3 shows per week though nothing further is known at this time about just what the shows will be called and who will be involved. Stay tuned for more information as we get it!
Old 10-25-2017, 01:37 PM   #7
Rookie

SHOWS & ROSTERS UNVEILED
3 SHOWS ANNOUNCED ALONG WITH ROSTERS FOR EACH SHOW

TORONTO, ON (AP) – Today was the big day, when Kyle and Alex announced the main details about Primetime Wrestling, the new promotion created from the now defunct WWE. We got to learn about the now confirmed 3 shows, along with the PPV's and the rosters that will be at each of the shows. We also got to to find out and see some new names that have now signed on to Primetime Wrestling, some names either already left WWE or are now brand new to the company in general. Without further delay lets break down all of the announcements that we received today.

This will be the flagship show for PW and will be airing on Monday nights much like RAW aired previously. Some interesting news is that there will be 3 titles, 2 single titles along with a tag team championship. The next big thing we learned is that the show has a very exciting and new stable to make its way on over. That stable is none other than the Bullet Club, PW announced in their press release that they have signed, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Marty Scurll along with Matt and Nick Jackson. This is huge news to be sure and get ready for some really fun matches as they are going to be joined by the born again Wyatt Family, and The Shield. CM Punk also makes his return to the ring along with Rey Mysterio rounding out the newly signed names to PW over on Glory.

GLORY PPV'S

Evolve
Adapt
Survive
Extinction

The next show that was announced is Prestige which will be airing on Wednesday nights and will again have its own roster of superstars along with 3 titles as well with 2 single belts and a tag team championship. Prestige doesn't have the huge impact signings that Glory has but has a very strong roster of wrestlers all the same with The Undisputed, New Day and Sanity all finding their way to the Wednesday night show. Of note major singles stars will include AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Samoa Joe, Neville and Drew McIntyre. There is also rumors of another star to be added later but as of now nothing has been announced and both Kyle and Alex said these are the finalized rosters heading into the start of PW.

PRESTIGE PPV'S

Mayhem
Destruction
Annihilation
Resurrection

The final show to be announced is Honor which will be on Fridays. The major news on this show is that it is an all female roster, something the WWE never decided to do. Again the show like the others will feature 3 total titles, 2 singles along with a tag team championship as well. There has been a few big signings to help bolster the roster as well as Roxanne Rolston, Kairi Sane, Liv Morgan and Toni Storm all signed on to PW to appear on the show. They will be joined by much of the WWE women as most contracts were picked up with only a few women still having their futures some what up in the air moving forward with the company.

HONOR PPV'S
Domination
Supremacy
Ascendancy
Authority

Stardom

This was announced as the be all end all PPV for the company and will act much like Wrestlemania did for the WWE. All shows will be present on the card and every title in the company will be featured during the show. The show itself will take place every January and is made to kick off the incredible year of wrestling each and every year.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:51 PM   #8
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

First of all, welcome to the club. Always nice to see some new people around here.

Second, I love the setup. Everything from the show names to the PPV names. Very cool.

Third, if you ever have any questions or want to run stuff by anyone everyone is pretty willing to help out and give suggestions. Myself, Bard, and Reed have been posting our Universes on here the longest I think, but there are others that have joined us and we've formed a pretty nice community.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »