Home

I play 100% Offline Association vs AI controlled

This is a discussion on I play 100% Offline Association vs AI controlled within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I play 100% Offline Association vs AI controlled

I rarely play through a whole game because of the stuff that goes on in this game.

Point blank layups missed with no defender between my player and the basket.

PnR is a disaster sometimes. My big will set the pick and his defender will over play me and cut off my lane completely while my defender is being picked leaving a wide open lane open to the basket but my big will just continue standing there to finish his animation leaving me completely trapped and a turnover. This happens constantly, I just want my guy to slip towards the basket but they refuse. There used to be the option to do that years ago but they took it away for some reason.

Silly looking turnovers are a problem, I'm driving and a AI defender backs up 2 steps and knocks the ball out my hand with his back somehow.

AI gets way too many offensive rebounds. Every game, I don't get it. I will be in perfect position with my big and pressing box out but somehow the AI player just slides me out the way and I cant do anything about. My player is literally sliding, I replay it and his feet just glide as he is being moved out the way. This happens every single game throughout the game.

These 3 things alone are what keeps the AI in games. When the AI goes on their forced runs, its forced turnover fastbreak score, forced turnover shot, miss, offensive rebound put back, forced missed point blank layup by my big AI comes down drains extremely contested jump shot now my 11 point lead is gone in 2 minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2017, 07:57 PM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: I play 100% Offline Association vs AI controlled

This is a good thing to post here-

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=915815

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »