Home

Eurocup,BCL and FIBA Europe Cup 2018 teams.

This is a discussion on Eurocup,BCL and FIBA Europe Cup 2018 teams. within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-23-2017, 01:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Eurocup,BCL and FIBA Europe Cup 2018 teams.

Do anybody plan to make rosters with such teams?2K Share is full of great jerseys and courts.I can note poto1984 and uspar,who tried to make something like that (you can find their rosters),but there are lots of mistakes and as I understand they have not an opportunity to make more teams.Uspar's roster has Euroleague and Eurocup teams,but there are only 28 of them.He could replace Euroleague teams with extra BCL,Eurocup and FIBA Europe Cup teams.Now,there are no full Eurocup (no Tofas,Fiat Turin,Asvel,Paris Levallois,etc.).The second roster is poto1984's.There are lots of mistakes and unedited aspects,but he made some extra teams from FIBA CL.So,there still be an opportunity to replace Euroleague teams with some extra teams from lower tier.Can somebody make such roster?I think,it would be great if somebody will make it.I have not any opportunity to participate in development,I am only giving an idea.If somebody will make more than 36 teams it would be amazing.

Last edited by Zenit 89; 10-23-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2017, 07:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Eurocup,BCL and FIBA Europe Cup 2018 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenit 89
Do anybody plan to make rosters with such teams?2K Share is full of great jerseys and courts.I can note poto1984 and uspar,who tried to make something like that (you can find their rosters),but there are lots of mistakes and as I understand they have not an opportunity to make more teams.Uspar's roster has Euroleague and Eurocup teams,but there are only 28 of them.He could replace Euroleague teams with extra BCL,Eurocup and FIBA Europe Cup teams.Now,there are no full Eurocup (no Tofas,Fiat Turin,Asvel,Paris Levallois,etc.).The second roster is poto1984's.There are lots of mistakes and unedited aspects,but he made some extra teams from FIBA CL.So,there still be an opportunity to replace Euroleague teams with some extra teams from lower tier.Can somebody make such roster?I think,it would be great if somebody will make it.I have not any opportunity to participate in development,I am only giving an idea.If somebody will make more than 36 teams it would be amazing.
For ps4 using myleague?
Old 11-03-2017, 04:34 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Eurocup,BCL and FIBA Europe Cup 2018 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACCENTURE
For ps4 using myleague?
Yes.For PS4 and My League.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »