Home

ZR's M17 "Any Given Sunday" Project for Madden 17 & PS4 Players - ENJOY! :)e

This is a discussion on ZR's M17 "Any Given Sunday" Project for Madden 17 & PS4 Players - ENJOY! :)e within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-17-2017, 07:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow ZR's M17 "Any Given Sunday" Project for Madden 17 & PS4 Players - ENJOY! :)e

All of this is related to my ongoing annual "Any Given Sunday" Madden Football Project(s).

Giving back something to the Madden Community --- for Madden 17 / PS4 --- ENJOY!

I'm not doing this for "publicity" or "likes". I simply wanted to share and do my very small part in giving something back to the awesome Madden Community here at OS.
(For lack of a better place to post this on the OS Forums... I'm posting this here.)

MADDEN 17 -&- PS4

A list of my created files that are located/available on the Madden 17 PS4 Community Files Server with a brief description:

PSN ID - ZekeRoberts

PLAYBOOK (Offense):
EMPTYOBOOK = EMPTY OFFENSE PLAYBOOK - Ready to go for creating your own custom Offensive Playbook the quick & easy way. Note: 3 plays were not removeable, so after adding in all of your own chosen offensive plays, be sure to go to Gameplan and "edit" the stars for the 3 plays that are found in the Shotgun play section. ENJOY! (9/19/2016)

PLAYBOOK (Defense):
EMPTYDBOOK = EMPTY DEFENSE PLAYBOOK - Ready to go for creating your own custom Defensive Playbook the quick & easy way. Note: after adding in all of your own chosen defensive plays, be sure to go to Gameplan and "edit" and remove the 5 stars from a Goal Line 5-4-2 play. ENJOY! (9/19/2016)

ROSTER:
ANNUALPACKERSFANTASYROOKIESROSTER = FANTASY ROSTER (note - Fantasy, not Fictional) - Green Bay Packers - "Rookies on Steroids" - my annual traditional all-rookie team project just for fun (2016 Rookie Class). Note: FA SS Hill (IR) was an accidental signing and doesn't belong on the team. ENJOY! (9/2/2016)

ROSTER:
REN910GBP = FANTASY ROSTER (note - Fantasy, not Fictional) - Green Bay Packers - 53-man Team Roster - Team Rating @ 82 OVR. Franchise Ready. Project #2 of my annual traditional just-for-fun "Rookies on Steroids" Project using the 2016 Rookie Class. ENJOY! ((9/19/2016)

PLAYBOOK (Offense):
REN825OFF = Pistol-based Offense Playbook - 500 Plays, 6 Formations, 40 Sets - Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. Playbook features a good balance and variety of Run and Pass plays. ENJOY! (Updated 9/19/2016)

PLAYBOOK (Offense):
RENHYBRIDO = Hybrid Offense Playbook - 500 Plays, 8 Formations, 36 Sets - Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. Playbook features variety and versatility involving Run and Pass plays to throw at every defensive scenario. (9/19/2016)

PLAYBOOK (Defense):
REN34BASE = 3-4 Defense Playbook - 500 Plays, 9 Formations, 32 Sets - Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. Good variety of plays to defend against any/all Run/Pass plays. ENJOY! (Updated 9/19/2016)

PLAYBOOK (Defense):
RENHYBRIDD = Hybrid Defense Playbook - includes 3-4,4-3,4-4,4-6,5-2,Nickle,Dime,Dollar,Quarter,Goal Line Formations - 29 Sets & 500 Plays - Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. Variety and versatility to cover all scenarios. ENJOY! (9/19/2016)

PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ADRENALIN = "ADRENALIN" Defense Playbook - all 10 Formations, 37 Sets, 500 Plays - Designed to pressure Offenses with blitzes to force mistakes with aggressive defensive play. ENJOY! (9/19/2016) (Madden 17 Version, this is not 100% identical to my Madden 18 Version of the same file name and same defensive approach/philosophy)

-----

For something fun for the current 2017 season for all Madden players... especially geared for the "elite" players (I'm certainly not one of them, lol)... I created 3 "CHALLENGE" Defensive Playbooks. These 3 Playbooks are NOT intended to replace your regular Defensive Playbook of choice. These 3 Playbooks are ONLY intended for FUN to offer a challenge to Madden strategists & controller wizards.

CHALLENGE # 1:
PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ZRZONEZB = ZR DEFENSE CHALLENGE 1 - How versatile & skilled are you? Can you win using ONLY Zone & Zone-Blitz plays on Defense? Find out! Take the challenge! Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. 500 Plays. GOOD LUCK! ENJOY! (10/13/2017)
* Note: This same "challenge" exists for Madden 18

CHALLENGE # 2:
PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ZRZONE = ZR DEFENSE CHALLENGE 2 - How versatile & skilled are you? Can you win using ONLY Zone plays on Defense? Find out! Take the challenge! Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. 304 Plays. GOOD LUCK! ENJOY! (10/13/2017)

CHALLENGE # 3:
PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ZRMANBLITZ = ZR CHALLENGE 3 - How versatile & skilled are you? Can you win using ONLY Man & Man-Blitz plays on Defense? Find out! Take the challenge! Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. 270 Plays. GOOD LUCK! ENJOY! (10/13/2017)
* Note: this same "challenge" exists for Madden 18

-----

Hopefully some may find some of these helpful and useful as well as fun and entertaining for playing Madden 17 on the PS4.

I've moved to Madden 18 on the PS4 and have already posted some files on the Madden 18 PS4 Community Server that I hope some may also find helpful, useful, fun, & entertaining for playing Madden 18 on the PS4.

Again, for me, it's not about "publicity"/"popularity", "Likes", # of DLs, etc.... for me it's all about sharing and trying to contribute and give a little back in my very small way to this truly awesome Madden Community here on OS!

Take care... life is too short, smile and be happy.
ENJOY -&- HAPPY GAMING!
- Robert -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #2
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ZR's M17 "Any Given Sunday" Project for Madden 17 & PS4 Players - ENJOY! :)e

Looking forward to the playbook once uploaded
Old 10-17-2017, 09:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ZR's M17 "Any Given Sunday" Project for Madden 17 & PS4 Players - ENJOY! :)e

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Looking forward to the playbook once uploaded
All of the "files" listed here in this thread for Madden 17 have been, and still are, available to download from the Madden 17 PS4 Community File Server. References to my Madden 18 PS4 "files" - those are all also currently available to download from the Madden 18 PS4 Community File Server. Hope this helps, my apologies for any confusion.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:31 PM   #4
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

My mistake. I didn’t notice 17 instead of 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »