Home

Brotherly Love The Evans Story | High school to the NFL

This is a discussion on Brotherly Love The Evans Story | High school to the NFL within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-09-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

OVR: 0
Brotherly Love The Evans Story | High school to the NFL

football.jpg

Introduction

This is the story of 3 brothers as they try to pursue their dreams to the NFL. I wrote out a long time ago, but never really committed to it to but now I'm going to give it a try. I know it will be tough to keep up with 3 different players but I'm going to try my best.

High School Rules

Game: NCAA Football 14
Console: PS3
Mode: Road to Glory
Difficulty: All-American/Heisman
Sliders: i used my own sliders

College Rules
Game: NCAA Football 14
Console: PS3
Mode: Dynasty/Player lock. Will sim defensive plays and only run coach option plays
Difficulty: Heisman
Sliders: Customized

NFL Rules
Game: Madden 18
Console: Xbox one
Mode: Connected Franchise/Owner Mode. Will supersim defensive plays
Difficulty: All-Pro/All-Madden
Sliders TBA

Last edited by ballinty05; 10-09-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #2
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

Re: Brotherly Love The Evans Story | High school to the NFL

football.jpg

High School Stats

College Stats

NFL Stats

Old 10-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #3
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

football.jpg

High School Awards

College Awards

NFL Awards
Old 10-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #4
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

football.jpg

Background

This is the story of 3 brothers Jerron Evans (oldest), Jeremiah Evans (middle) and Jeffrey Evans (youngest). Jerron is 4 years older than Jeremiah and 7 years older than Jeffery. They moved to Naples, Florida from Houston, Texas shortly after Jeffrey was born. Ever since they were young, they were star players on their Pop Warner football team. Many people started to take notice and almost every coach in the area wanted them to play for their high school. While they were at church one day, one of the members came up to them

Coach Fowler: “Brother Joshua, sister Janice how are you and your family doing today?”

Josh Evans: “Brother Henry, we are fine, how are you?”

Coach Fowler: “I’m fine as well, thank you. You know that new school that was just built 2 years? North Naples Christian Academy? Well, recently they announced that they will be brings a football program to their school and they want me to coach it.”

Janice Evans: “That’s great news Henry congratulations”

Coach Fowler: “Thank you thank you. I really appreciate it.” Then there was a long pause

CF: “I wanted to ask you, about your sons, I want them to play for me.”

Mr. and Mrs. Evans looked at each other then said “um Henry I don’t know about it we have to talk it over. To be honest with you I don’t know think they’re ready from that type of competition yet. Jerron, our oldest, is only going into the 6th grade.”

CF:“I know this Christian schools start at 6th grade, and I know you guys are obviously worried about their safety but the competition is not that great among Christian schools. Plus, I know how much you guys want your kids to get an education, at North Naples, 80% of the students graduate with an AA degree.”

Josh Evans:“Henry give us some time to think about it as a family.”

“You guys are not going to that school” Mr. Evans said to the Evans family as soon as they got home. “I don’t know Josh I kinda like the idea of them going to a Christian they can get an education and learn more about God” Mrs. Evans replied back to him “No way our kids going to that school. I want them to go to somewhere where they can get looked at by Colleges.”

Every week Henry would try to persuade the Evans family to play for the school and every week the Evans would kindly decline. “This guy Henry doesn’t quit” Mr. Evans said to the family one night after dinner “I don’t know how many times I have to deny him before he gives up.” Jerron looked at his dad and his mom and said, “I want to go to the school” His father turned it down quickly “Son you’re not going there end of discussion.” “You know not once since this started you guys ask us what we wanted to do for us.” Embarrassed with themselves, Mr. and Mrs. Evans looked at each other, then Mr. Evans said “You know what son? You’re right. Are you sure this is what you want to do?” “Yes Dad at least until I get to 9th grade. I believe playing at this school will better me as a football player.” “Alright son we’ll make it happen I’ll call Brother Henry tomorrow.”

Soon later Jerron would be playing for North Naples JV team at SS and QB. He played JV up until the 9th grade. One day before summer workouts was going to start Mr. Evans came to Jerron,

“Son South Fort Myers called me today, they wanted to know if you would be at their summer workouts this year” “You know what dad I think I’m going to stay at North Naples” “What?! Why son I thought we agreed that after 8th grade we would look for a better school with more exposure for college.” “I know dad but North Naples just feels like home I want to stay loyal to them. Coach says I have a really good chance of starting this year at quarterback.” “Son, you’re going to get killed at quarterback your position is a strong safety. South Fort Myers High school will get you right.” “I want to play quarterback dad it’s a fun position, you always told me have fun and I do that playing quarterback.” Mr. Evans looked at Jerron with disappointment but said “Well son I can’t argue with that. I just want you to have fun out there.” “Thanks dad”.

That same year Jerron got the start a QB and he lead the team to a 4-6 record. The following year 6-4 the first winning record in school history. His junior year 8-2. This week is the first week of his senior “Championship or bust” he wrote on his poster over his bed.

Last edited by ballinty05; 10-09-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #5
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

football.jpg

Chapter 1: Unforgettable

“Jerron good pass son” Coach Henry Fowler yelled to him “Keep passing like that and we’re winning states for sure!” After practice Jerron was walking back to his locker when his best friend Mario Jenkins came up to him

“Yooooo” Mario said, “What’s up boy” Jerron answered “Yo, can I come by your house today my Wi-Fi at my house is trippin man” “Yeah Mario I got you” “Bet” Mario said. Jerron and Mario have been best friends since Jerron to Florida. His first year of playing football after moving, him and Mario played on the same team, after that season they were not allowed to play on the same team, because they had an unfair advantage. Mario Jenkins Jr. is a 6’1 185 Wide receiver, this past summer Jerron and him went to many different exposure camps to try to get their names out there for college coaches. Although not a lot of buzz, some coaches took their name and their phone number.

Later that night Jerron and Mario were sitting in Jerron room when Mario looked at him and said, “You ready for the season bro?” “Hell yeah” Jerron answered “Bruh, I have been waiting for this for a while I can’t wait to show these dudes around here what I’m made of.” “That’s what I like to hear jit.” Jerron sat there and thought to himself about the upcoming season he thought about the first he saw the schedule and thought to himself “We can go undefeated” Schedule

North Naples Christian Academy 2012 Schedule
DATEOPPONENTRESULT
Aug 23vs Community Christian Academy
Aug 30vs Imagine Sharks
Sep 6at Naples
Sep 20vs Marco Island Academy
Sep 27at Evangelical Christian
Oct 4at Southwest Florida Christian Academy
Oct 11at First Baptist Academy
Oct 18vs Moore Haven
Oct 25at St. John Neumann
Nov 1vs South Naples Christian Academy

“Yo Jerron we have to ball out this year man, go to college and make it to the league.” “That’s the plan bro. That’s the plan.”

Game day, Jerron was excited. He has been waiting a very long time for this moment, after school was finished, he overheard Coach Fowler talking to new reporters about the upcoming season “We have a very special team this year. I believe that we will make a deep playoff run. Our motto this year is championship or bust and I’m sticking to that.” He continued by saying, “We have one of the best quarterbacks in the area and you guys are going to witness something special this season from him. But he’s not going to be doing it by himself, I also believe that we have the best receiving core in the area as well. Be on lookout for Mario Jenkins Jr. Wyatt Stewart and Jeremiah Evans. Our defense isn’t bad either I believe we have a couple guys on their that can go D-1 too.” Moments before the game Jerron sat in front of his locker with his headphones trying to in his zone for the game. He had his eyes closes but as soon as he opens them he sees Mario with his hand out “Let’s be great today my guy. Ignore all the bull**** and let’s kick their *** bro. Get a scholarship get out the hood and make it to the NFL so our mommas don’t have to work anymore.” “Bro let’s do this!”

Last edited by ballinty05; 10-09-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #6
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

football.jpg

News.png

Community Christian Mustangs at North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators
Aug 23, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Community Christian Mustangs (0-0)70007
North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators (0-0)2121131368

“Man, I hate games like that. These dudes don’t make us any better.” Mario said to Jerron after the game as they were undressing. “Can’t wait until we start playing good teams so we can show everyone we’re not playing around.” Jerron didn’t care he was just happy with the win. He thought he could’ve done better, he sat in his bed late that not and thought about all the things he did wrong. see Jerron is a perfectionist he wants to go 20-20 if he could. His personal goal for the season is 50 tds and 5 ints.

*side note
Mario Jenkins Jr -Thien Nguyen
Jeremiah Evans-Geo Sarria
Wyatt Stewart-Craig Ostrander
AJ Williams- Alex Howell
Taylor Griffin- Michael Weisbecker

Last edited by ballinty05; 10-09-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #7
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

football.jpg

News week 2.jpg

Imagine Sharks at North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators
Aug 30, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Imagine Sharks (0-1)00000
North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators (1-0)27287769

Before the game, Mario was sitting next to Jerron saying in locker and said “Bruh have you seen what Naples players been saying about us?” “Nah, bro what?” “How we played 2 JV teams and tonight on how they going to show us what a real team is. They been talking sh*t about us all week on Twitter.” “Don’t worry about it. Just play your game imma get you the ball don’t worry.”

A few minutes later Coach Fowler walked in “Alright guys tonight we have a tough one, Naples is a great team. They went to the semifinals last year so we have to play our game. Let’s get out on the field right now. Together on three ONE-TWO-THREE TOGETHER!!

Newsweek3.jpg

North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators at Naples Golden Eagles
Sep 6, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators (2-0)14177038
Naples Golden Eagles (2-0)300710

After the game Jerron and Mario were walking into the locker room when they heard

“Jerron! Mario! Come over here for a minute.” It was Coach Fowler with 3 other men behind him. “These gentlemen right here would like to have a word with you guys.” One of the men said, “Hi Andy Mcleod Offensive coordinator for University of Jacksonville” Another one said, “Roger Hughes head coach for Stetson” Last said “Steve EngleHart head coach Florida Tech.” “There interested in you guys” Coach Fowler said. Jerron and Mario didn’t know what to say, they couldn’t believe this was happening.

After he got home, Jerron called Mario “Hello?” Mario said “Yo Mario what you doing bro?” “Chillin man what’s up?” “Bro what did those coaches say to you?” “Man, they were saying how they like me and they are very interested in me and all this other stuff what about you?” “S**t, almost the exact same thing. Hopefully this isn't it for us. This could be our way out bruh.”
“I mean I guess. But bruh I don’t know if I want to go to any of those schools. I don’t want to knock any of them but I feel like I’m better than those schools. I should be recruited by Florida or Clemson or Alabama.”

Jerron knew Mario was kidding but he felt almost the same way. Yeah, these schools were d-1 but he felt like he deserves to get recruited by better division one schools. “I feel you, our time will come, we just have to be patience."

Last edited by ballinty05; 10-09-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:24 PM   #8
Rookie

ballinty05's Arena

football.jpg

Newsweek4.jpg

Marco Island Academy Manta Rays at North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators
Sep 20, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Marco Island Academy Manta Rays (0-4)00707
North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators (3-0)21287056

Week 5.jpg

North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators at Evangelical Christian Sentinels
Sep 27, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
North Naples Christian Academy Gladiators (4-0)19350357
Evangelical Christian Sentinels (2-2)00707

After the game Mario and Jerron were walking to the locker room when one of the news reporters came up to them and said, “Hey Jerron and Mario, my name Tasha Williams may I interview you guys?” they both looked at each other and said at the same time “sure.” “Perfect” she said. Then she looked at the camera and said,

“Alright guys I’m here with Jerron Evans and Mario Jenkins Jr. of the North Naples Gladiators. First, let’s start with you Jerron. How did you think you guys are doing well so far this season and what can you guys improve on?” “Well I think our coaching staff is doing an excellent job at preparing us for each opponent. Some things we can do better is our timing sometimes we rush things. Well especially me I rush my throws sometimes I can get better at that.” “Now let’s go to you Mario, how is the relationship between you and Jerron. Congratulation on commitment to Western Kentucky by the way” “Thanks but me and Jerron’s relationship is good I mean he’s been my best friend from the time he moved here from Texas so the chemistry has been there for almost ever.” “That really helps on the field. Jerron are you going to be joining your teammate and best friend at WKU?” “umm I don’t know yet I’m still trying to find the best school for me like I have no idea where I’m going yet.” “Well we’ll all be waiting for that. Until next time guys thank you.” The cameraman put his camera down and Tasha said to them “Thank so much for that I’ll do my best to be at your game through this season.”

Mario and Jerron continued their walk to the locker room when Jerron turned to Mario and said “So, bro you wasn’t going to tell me you committed to Western Kentucky?” “Bro it legit just happened I don’t know how the Tasha chick found out about it. I was trying to keep it on the down low.” “It’s all good man congrats bro, you guys kinda got a squad next year.” “yeah man we decent. slide with me I'm taking my official visit November 9th.” “Bet i'll slide with you”

The day after, Jerron was sitting in the kitchen with his father, eating breakfast, while his father was reading the newspaper. “Mario going to Western Kentucky? Atta boy I know his father is proud of him.” Mario’s father, Mario Jenkins Sr. was one of the best players to come out Fort Myers Florida. He committed to play for the University of Florida but his grades eventually got him kicked out of school. Shortly after he had Mario tried to enroll in a Juco but quit. “What about you, you going to Western Kentucky with him and take over the NCAA?” Jerron had no clue where he was going and to tell you the truth he didn’t have many places to choose from. Many schools wanted him to switch his position but Jerron wanted to stay at Quarterback. “I don’t know dad I don’t have any offers yet. You were right a couple of years ago I shouldn’t have played quarterback, I shouldn’t have gone to North Naples maybe I would’ve probably been recruiting and committed to a school.” “Son, don’t say that again. I was wrong you’re a great quarterback, hell one of the best I’ve ever seen you’ll get recruited son just be patient. Every school that passed on you make them pay for not giving you a chance.” Those words encouraged Jerron “Thanks dad I don’t know where I be without you or mom I’m going to make it big so I can move you guys to a bigger house.”

Afterwards, Jerron went in his room and checked the games left in the season,
North Naples Christian Academy 2012 Schedule
DATEOPPONENTRESULT
Aug 23vs Community Christian AcademyWon, 68-7
Aug 30vs ImagineWon, 69-0
Sep 6at NaplesWon, 38-10
Sep 20vs Marco Island AcademyWon, 56-7
Sep 27at Evangelical ChristianWon, 57-7
Oct 4at Southwest Florida Christian Academy
Oct 11at First Baptist Academy
Oct 18vs Moore Haven
Oct 25at St. John Neumann
Nov 1vs South Naples Christian Academy

"We're gotta go to the ship" he said to himself

Last edited by ballinty05; 10-09-2017 at 10:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »