Home

List of issues in My Team 2K18 for the devs

This is a discussion on List of issues in My Team 2K18 for the devs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-03-2017, 07:05 PM   #1
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5
Arrow List of issues in My Team 2K18 for the devs

So i figured we should compile all of the My Team related issues we see to make it easier for the devs to refer to them and fix them.

-Supermax difficulty needs to be bumped up. No way it should be on Pro, plain and simple. Nothing else needs to be said.

- Pack and Playoffs needs to show all 5 cards and there should be some kind of position ratio in the packs. Its stupid to end up with a team of 4 big men. Fix it.

- System Proficiency doesn't work online. No boosts are being shown in online games.

- Rewards for Pack n Playoffs are still broken. They aren't showing up on boards

- Controller settings still not saving in My Team after finishing games

- Hang at tipoff still there(2 years in a row)

Add any other issues you know of and i'll try to get this thread out to the devs to fix some of this stuff.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2017, 07:19 PM   #2
Pro

Bi00's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: List of issues in My Team 2K18 for the devs

Not bug fixes but still additional things that can be addressed by 2K:

- Change the schedule to have rounds played on weekends (this has to be a server issue with how dumb it is)

- Glitched jerseys... hitting the 2 week mark for most people now.

- Defensive settings glitching between starters and bench players in the same position, both getting the same settings even if they are set differently by player.

- Baseline the salary cap costs for new cards, no more 125 Ruby Al Horfords please. This just angers the fan base.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Historic Logos are glitched unless they're planning on releasing more. Many people completed the logo collections to get a head start on Maravich and nobody got the green checkmark ..about the controller settings not saving, someone said if you back out to the myteam menu or main menu and change it there, it should save permanently. Not 100% sure on that
Old 10-04-2017, 01:46 AM   #4
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Fix the difficulty! This game is F(&*#&ing unbearable on pro. It's not even fun to win these games which I can no longer even do because everybody I play shoots 60% from deep. My last 3 opponents have had all shooters and a dunker at PG. I'm being forced to play this BS brand of basketball it's so annoying, man. This game is near perfect in offline modes against the CPU with a good difficulty and they completely ruin it by letting these idiotic neanderthals drain 17 threes per game.

It completely changes the mode from "Let me build a well balanced team under the cap" to "Let me find the cheapest shooters to put around Penny" Like I swear this game is making me wish I could meet Raef Lafrentz in real life and punch him in the face. The cheese is at an all time high and the actual NBA season hasn't even started.

It's so annoying because day one this strategy didn't work. Defenders stayed at a reasonable gap on shooters, drives were easier to contain when you played on ball and now it's just ridiculous. They caved in to the bratty 14 year old dRibBle GoD jElly FAm casual crowd who thinks every play is supposed to be a damn highlight. The first round of Supermax I played none of my opponents shot over 50% and I would beat them because while they were chucking up BS threes, I was playing real basketball. Now it's not abnormal to see things like 70% shooting and 55% from 3. I'm really starting to hate 2K as a company because their product is amazing but it's ruined by stupidity and catering to garbage.

I spent some MT to switch over to one of these cheese lineups and I'm smoking my opponent, but it's just not fun, man. I went 13/22 from 3. 59%. and honestly it would've been even better had I not forced some at the end and he blocked a couple as well.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:40 AM   #5
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

This mode has so much potential but it is falling flat in a few areas and this community seems to get no love from the devs. Hell this very forum is dying. This section used to be sooooo active. Its sad man. anyway.

- Supermax difficulty needs to be upped period. Having this on PRO is a slap in the face and prevents you from playing real basketball you are forced to play"2k" ball. Why is this mode one level away from rookie? Is it to keep lower level teams and players playing the mode and buying VC?

-There is a looooong delay at tip off where players just wander back and forth before myteam games. How did this get past someone at 2k simply starting a myteam game? This is the 2nd year in a row for this one.

-Controller settings not saving.

-Green wide open releases and lay ups missing at an alarming rate. Theres no rhyme or reason to taking shots. Why take wide open 3s when they can brick with green release and green feedback? Why take a lay up when they just can roll off the rim on a whim? What are we suppose to do as players here?

-Editing accessories?? Im sure this is tricky because some cheesers would make their whole team look the same.

-Mode specific stat keeping. Supermax stats for players, domination stats, etc

-Contracts considering all the modes we have to play now should be doubled. Gold- 10 Contracts, 8 Silver and 6 for Bronze.

-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 05:57 AM   #6
Rookie

Yea you can clearly tell by the activity in this forum specifically that this mode has def taken a big hit. Last year this time around and pretty much all year for the most part, this forum was way more active compared to how it is now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2017, 09:01 AM   #7
Rookie

Agreed with everything posted.

Another one:

The amount of available contracts is not visible when you apply one to a player in the lineup menu...
Old 10-04-2017, 09:30 PM   #8
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Just found out that there is a timeout glitch at the Free Throw line now sigh.

This glitch was in 2k16 too i believe. If your opponent calls a timeout when you are shooting free throws....the camera gets stuck on the bench and you can't see the free throw line.

These guys would do anything for a win these days smh. So if this happens to you then just know that you have to memorize the time of your player's free throw animation.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »