Home

Post your heartbreaking losses to a human or CPU here!

This is a discussion on Post your heartbreaking losses to a human or CPU here! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2017, 10:29 AM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Post your heartbreaking losses to a human or CPU here!

I was the All Time Knicks. Thought I would dominate. Not because my starters were better, but I thought the whole team would just wear the warriors out. But alas..

Went down to the wire. Mid 4th quarter I was up by 11 points and I thought I would coast. But alas. Curry and Thompson started taking over (Shocking). Last 30 seconds Im' up by 3 points and taking the ball inbounds. I give it to Walt Frazier who is a decent FT shooter and I get hacked by K. Thompson thining I got this! Walt Bricks 2 free throws at a "good release". Curry takes it up court in 5 seconds and 5 feet behind the top of the 3 point line, he nails a contested 3 with Frazier in his face. Game is now tied at 93 to 93. About 10 seconds left, I take it up court, I post up Patrick Ewing against Pachulia and he nails a contested sky hook shot with 3 seconds left. Warriors call time out. I'm up 95 to 93. Igodalia throws the ball to Thompson with 3 seconds left, Thompson gets the ball jukes Frazier out of his shoes, at least 5-7 feet behind the right corner 3 point line and nails a 3 pointer with no time left on the clock.

Those pesky Warriors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 01:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Post your heartbreaking losses to a human or CPU here!

This is in MyCareer. I'm a small forward on the Pelicans. Cousins was already out due to the ankle injury bug. Playing the Sixers, game tied with six minutes left. Anthony Davis then goes down with the ankle injury. Lineup consist of:

Rondo
Tony Allen
My Player
Solomon Hill
Alexis Ajinca

For some reason Jrue Holiday and Shammy Wells weren't on the floor. Couldn't get any spacing with Rondo and Allen. Embid, Saric and Ben Simmons smothered the lane. Lost by 4 points on two consecutive putback slams on separate plays by Saric.
Old 09-29-2017, 01:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Karaski's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post your heartbreaking losses to a human or CPU here!

I was just playing Cavs vs GSW and leading by 6 as Cavs. Then this pop-up came. The very irritating "Game Update Required". It distracted me and covered some part of the court for the last 90secs of the game and lost.

Truly heartbreaking and I blame that "Game Update Required" for this.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30GC using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »