Home

Are 76ers overrated in the game ?

This is a discussion on Are 76ers overrated in the game ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-27-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Are 76ers overrated in the game ?

I haven't bought this game yet, probably will around December when I tire of Madden but I was curious if anyone is playing with the 76ers in myLeague and if they feel they are overpowered or overrated or if they are still not competitive even with all the new additions.

Wonder what people are seeing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 11:06 AM   #2
Rookie

mrKfresh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Are 76ers overrated in the game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
I haven't bought this game yet, probably will around December when I tire of Madden but I was curious if anyone is playing with the 76ers in myLeague and if they feel they are overpowered or overrated or if they are still not competitive even with all the new additions.

Play the Game and see for yourself.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:24 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrKfresh
Play the Game and see for yourself.
great answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Honestly, yes.

They got top seed in 2019 even without Fultz (start from offseason), with their top 2 players a 90 rated Embiid and an 83 rated Simmons.

Their depth is solid, with chem and morale boosts, they have 7 players 78 or more rated.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:33 PM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

I agree with the ratings, but they're young and they don't play well as a team but I think they'll be better than last year and competitive IMO. But individual ratings I can't disagree, they got a lot of talent and have a decent balance. Coaching is key in the end, not sure about coaching..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #6
Rookie

hyretic's Arena

I thought from the thread title this was going to be a joke referencing this video.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

IMO majority of players in the game are overrated to a extent, so I wouldnt say they are overrated when comparing them to other teams so much. Its probably hard for the devs to figure out a good way to knock a young but talented team coding wise. What should be is if you go into MyLeague or MyGM, team chemistry should be extremely low for a team like Philly, so while they are talented they likley wont win that many games this yr.

I havent dug into all the ratings with every team just yet to see how certain players are rated, to see how they came up with the rating they gave them. Likley with Embiid, they didnt lower his durability enough, not sure how much that lowers rating, for players that break easier than glass. Although Imbiid is in a contract yr so he will probably stay healthy for this season,lol, thats typically the case with guys like him,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-27-2017, 02:59 PM   #8
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

I don't believe they are overrated. They have a lot of potential and if those players can stay healthy and play to their potential they should be a lock for a playoff spot in the East imo. Ignore my avatar I am completely unbiased...........
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »