Home

VC Missing from MyCareer games

This is a discussion on VC Missing from MyCareer games within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
VC Missing from MyCareer games

Is anyone else having an issue where you play a game in my career, and at the end it shows you your badge progress and then how much VC you earned through salary and other stat bonuses and adds to your current VC total. But then as soon as you leave the locker room and are back in the neighborhood the VC is just gone? I finished a game late last night and then when I reappeared back in the neighborhood it said I had 338 VC which isn't possible because I earned around 800 for the game I had just played. I got one of the Mountain Dew Sponsor checks for like 300 and that showed up and looks like it stayed so i guess its just effecting the VC earned playing games. I'm playing on an xbox one if that makes any difference...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2017, 03:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Ashuire's Arena

Re: VC Missing from MyCareer games

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmort
Is anyone else having an issue where you play a game in my career, and at the end it shows you your badge progress and then how much VC you earned through salary and other stat bonuses and adds to your current VC total. But then as soon as you leave the locker room and are back in the neighborhood the VC is just gone? I finished a game late last night and then when I reappeared back in the neighborhood it said I had 338 VC which isn't possible because I earned around 800 for the game I had just played. I got one of the Mountain Dew Sponsor checks for like 300 and that showed up and looks like it stayed so i guess its just effecting the VC earned playing games. I'm playing on an xbox one if that makes any difference...
I'm on PS4 and the same is happening to me. I've already sent a ticket to 2k support so I hope they reply soon.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmort
That happened to me several times right after I got an endorsement,sometimes it also happens but then the agent gives you check and it seems like your missing VC is included in the check, the whole thing is very odd.
Old 09-27-2017, 02:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah, I played a few more games, and that seems to be happening now and its hard to figure out the exact math. I'm pretty sure from that first game after the endorsement the salary disappeared but at least it only happened for that first one!
Old 09-27-2017, 09:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

3 of my last 4 NBA games in mycareer have had this happen to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR9hW8Sd1kI&t=2s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 01:15 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 8

You can try this - after the game, when sitting in the locker room, don't press a/x (which would get you to the neighbourhood, usually after cut scene/press conference). Instead, bring up the menu ("y" on xbox), and quit to the main menu of the game.

My vc never went missing after doing that, opposed to going back to the neighbourhood.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2017, 01:29 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch 420
You can try this - after the game, when sitting in the locker room, don't press a/x (which would get you to the neighbourhood, usually after cut scene/press conference). Instead, bring up the menu ("y" on xbox), and quit to the main menu of the game.

My vc never went missing after doing that, opposed to going back to the neighbourhood.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Earlier, my vc disappeared on me, i quit out of my career, restarted the game, and went back into my career, and my vc showed up again.
Old 09-28-2017, 07:49 AM   #8
Rookie

Primo585's Arena

Yes I can confirm this. On PS4 it was happening every so often... But if you exit my career after that game if the VC disappears and go back in IT WILL be there... Hey for now until it gets fixed just do it... Nothing more annoying then playing a game and you earn nothing!

PSN = PRIMO-

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »