Home

Do I need to make slider adjustments if I want to play 8 minute quarters?

This is a discussion on Do I need to make slider adjustments if I want to play 8 minute quarters? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2017, 09:54 PM   #1
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3
Do I need to make slider adjustments if I want to play 8 minute quarters?

I find myself not really having the patience to sit and play 12 minute quarters for every single game. 10 still feels pretty long. Five is clearly too short (i'm focusing on MyLeague).

Eight minute quarters is about as happy of a medium as I can hit. I used to play College Hoops 2k8 a lot at 15 minute quarters and the game length is close enough. However, I'm not sure from using sliders in different threads here if there are any settings I would need to change. Things that might affect pace or how the PC plays things out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #2
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Do I need to make slider adjustments if I want to play 8 minute quarters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
I find myself not really having the patience to sit and play 12 minute quarters for every single game. 10 still feels pretty long. Five is clearly too short (i'm focusing on MyLeague).

Eight minute quarters is about as happy of a medium as I can hit. I used to play College Hoops 2k8 a lot at 15 minute quarters and the game length is close enough. However, I'm not sure from using sliders in different threads here if there are any settings I would need to change. Things that might affect pace or how the PC plays things out.
The big one I lower is rebounds

Def rebound to 1 and Off Rebound to 3. For both CPU and Human. I think it's a good flow.
Old 09-30-2017, 02:28 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
The big one I lower is rebounds

Def rebound to 1 and Off Rebound to 3. For both CPU and Human. I think it's a good flow.
I second this. The amount of offensive boards the cpu gets is really annoying. And horford shouldn't get 15 boards a game cuz well, hes horford lol. Hes no drummond.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2017, 03:28 PM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
I second this. The amount of offensive boards the cpu gets is really annoying. And horford shouldn't get 15 boards a game cuz well, hes horford lol. Hes no drummond.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Yep. At least we know the sliders aid in the issues. .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »