Home

My Player Accessory Customization

This is a discussion on My Player Accessory Customization within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
My Player Accessory Customization

So I think it's crazy the amount of customization we have to edit NBA players when editing a roster but our my players are very limited. I wanted to give my player a forearm wrist band and wear rubber bands on both arms but I can't. I have to choose between the forearm band or the rubber bands which make no sense because 1 shouldn't be overlapping the other. I also bought finger tape and can't equip it for some reason. Is anyone having these problems?

Last edited by dman08; 09-21-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 04:54 PM   #2
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My Player Accessory Customization

I’ve also noticed there is a general lack of accessories in the NBA shop. Elbow pads/bands, forearm bands a la Jordan, etc. are missing, as are different color options for accessories (why does everything have to be in team colors?)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2017, 05:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Ivysaur's Arena

I wish the customization options/menu were exactly the same between real players/CAPS and MyPlayers, like it used to be. Instead we have to pay for nearly every customization we make to our players, and they're all spread out instead of being conveniently accessible in the same menu, like they are for CAPS.

There's also no way to preview certain things like haircuts and tattoos.

Yet another thing VC has ruined.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:59 PM   #4
Rookie

johnjimmy's Arena

i hate that the forearm band is in the middle of the arm and small and the accessories only come in team colors
Old 09-21-2017, 08:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Chillyt200's Arena

Yeah I knew I wasn't the only person that thought this. I don't have many issues with the game except not being able to pick my colors for accessories and having a shoe deal but having to pay the shoes. that pisses me off and customs being 10,000 like huh? lol smh get it right 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

Yea I forgot about the team color thing. Why can't it be set up the way you edit the nba players that way I can set exactly what I want to wear with any particular uniform. Then I like for the nba players you can set it where they wear certain things some of the time so the game kind off randomize from game to game. It should be the same way for our players. The tech is in the game so why can't we use it in the most popular mode of the game? I don't mean to come off like I'm complaining because I'm hooked on the game. I think it's their best effort in a some years. This is just a big complaint I have right now that's all
Old 09-21-2017, 10:09 PM   #7
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Fully agree with you all but just a thought; maybe the colour choices are restricted coz Nike will restrict that? All the players on our teams have the same colour accessories too.

Does look very uniform tho why can't I have a white sleeve on one arm and team colour on the other?
Old 09-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Chillyt200's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Fully agree with you all but just a thought; maybe the colour choices are restricted coz Nike will restrict that? All the players on our teams have the same colour accessories too.

Does look very uniform tho why can't I have a white sleeve on one arm and team colour on the other?
I said this in another post but, the same way we are able to change uniforms in MyPlayer mode we should be able to do the same for accessories. I don't think Nike cares about which color someone is wearing when you can edit any nike sneaker on the game anyway you want.

It's not a huge deal because like someone else said, I'm hooked on the game in fact when i go home i'm putting in work lol but the small things. Like, example... when I was growing up, the Bulls only wore black shoes and black socks in the playoffs. I think that started Jordan's 2 3 peat. I could be wrong but they only wore white shoes and white socks in the regular season. I'd like to be able to have fun and create my own storylines with it and be able to do something similar with my team. Not to mention...most if not all NBA players that wear accessories don't wear the same color the whole year. I've seen Melo with a black head band white blue orange, you get the point. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »