Home

Archetypes attributes

This is a discussion on Archetypes attributes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-19-2017, 11:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Archetypes attributes

Hey guys! Since 2k doesnt let us see our ratings while upgrading I thought of making this thread so we can post our player's archetype and his maxed out ratings at 85 overall so that people can check here before making their players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 12:11 AM   #2
Rookie

PleadtheFoe5th's Arena

Re: Archetypes attributes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostaspap11
Hey guys! Since 2k doesnt let us see our ratings while upgrading I thought of making this thread so we can post our player's archetype and his maxed out ratings at 85 overall so that people can check here before making their players
So where are your attributes? ....you "made" the thread...but didn't include any info!!!??
Online daily
Plan to compete in EVERY 2k tournament & join league
If interested in a tryout or have any questions lmk
Old 09-20-2017, 01:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Bulletproof86's Arena

I have a 87 rating right now, so im too late for this information
Old 09-20-2017, 02:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Archetypes attributes

We need to stop getting so caught up with the maxed ratings and just play with a position build that you actually enjoy playing and know how to. I understand the need to know and all that but if you don't enjoy playing with the build that may technically give you better ratings for certain things, than why bother? But I am with you about the reasoning behind why 2K won't show us our attributes. But it is 2K so I'm sure it makes sense to them though.

Last edited by magalleh; 09-20-2017 at 02:50 AM.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:58 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by magalleh
We need to stop getting so caught up with the maxed ratings and just play with a position build that you actually enjoy playing and know how to. I understand the need to know and all that but if you don't enjoy playing with the build that may technically give you better ratings for certain things, than why bother? But I am with you about the reasoning behind why 2K won't show us our attributes. But it is 2K so I'm sure it makes sense to them though.
Easier said than done when the games is dependent on numbers on your attributes to unlock certain animations
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 07:16 AM   #6
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

I just went into my player card, and saw how much it went up after I bought one upgrade. It goes up anywhere from 2-5 points. They're all in the same spot. Meaning, if one bar is in a spot, and its 75, the other bar in the same spot would be the same rating...

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 09-20-2017, 07:18 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by magalleh

For some builds you cannot have an idea if you will enjoy playing with them before having upgraded them to 65/70 ovr at least (aka 25k/30k VC).

E.g.: if you don't even know if the defensive stopper that you see in your secondary badges will be bronze or silver, how can you know how much will be fun playing defense?
Old 09-20-2017, 07:20 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom less13
I just went into my player card, and saw how much it went up after I bought one upgrade. It goes up anywhere from 2-5 points. They're all in the same spot. Meaning, if one bar is in a spot, and its 75, the other bar in the same spot would be the same rating...

Can you clarify?

Do you mean that if 15 bars in mid-range will correspond to 75 rating, 15 bars in 3pt shooting will correspond to 75 too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »