Home

NBA 2K18 EDITION: Lineup Roll call. What are your teams looking like right now?!!?!

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 EDITION: Lineup Roll call. What are your teams looking like right now?!!?! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-19-2017, 09:51 AM   #1
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
NBA 2K18 EDITION: Lineup Roll call. What are your teams looking like right now?!!?!

Guess I'll start us off this year on 2k18. This year shaping up to finally have my team how I want it. Love the cap idea. Lets you actually build around stars this year rather than just diamond 1-13 line ups.

This year you cant do that so the game should break "less" as new cards are released.

I never thought I would enjoy playing with these lower tiered cards so much going to miss these guys when I eventually upgrade them. Also about to check out whatever dynamic duos I can get.

Guys straight up CHEERS!!! This years myteam is just crazy. Hopefully the announcing of the Super Max structure and rewards will be the icing on the cake. Loving this Emerald Wall, the sapphire Kyrie is beast too,Melo nasty and Aaron Gordon just two hand posters everyone from anywhere. And this Wade card felt really great and was unstoppable for me dropping 20 points in 10 minutes in his debut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9337.jpg (87.5 KB, 181 views)

Last edited by Fakename22; 09-19-2017 at 09:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 09:58 AM   #2
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K18 EDITION: Lineup Roll call. What are your teams looking like right now?!

Good luck this year fellas.

I unlocked all the goals up to the auction house, completed all the challenges and now Im just running through as much domination as my team can handle as I try to make my team better before super max starts. Like I said Im going to hunt some dynamic duos first then just grind domination and save up my mt and vc from other modes.

Post those line ups fellas. I know some of you have some crazy teams already even without rubys, amys and diamonds yet.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #3
Pro

Bi00's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 EDITION: Lineup Roll call. What are your teams looking like right now?!

Running through historic domination with this squad. I've only bought one player from the AH so far, Towns.

Supermax with a 1750 cap will be interesting. Probably going to run a balanced 10 man lineup playing with higher pace to wear out teams with 1 or 2 super stars and invest heavily into duos. I have no idea if the lineup below will meet cap but I'll probably run something like that.

Edit: It might be a good idea to pick up some of the best silver and gold players right now before the the season starts and prices go up. That way you can fill in a roster for different systems. Current collection guys like

Ben Simmons, Iggy, Covington, Collison, Melo, Dwight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CC.JPG (81.9 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg CC2.JPG (90.1 KB, 178 views)

Last edited by Bi00; 09-19-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #4
MVP

This is my squad so far. Working on Dom. I am disappointed in the rewards this year and that they broke the AH. The gameplay is awesome. Hopefully they can keep making the game better over the year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2K18 Myteam.jpg (216.1 KB, 169 views)

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 09-19-2017, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Melo is an absolute god. He plays like his ruby card from last year, even has an 82 post fade. Ostertag is another budget beast. 280 pounds and A+ post defense, plus he looks SO hilarious in-game. They really screwed up a lot of the faces this year.

Gonna be playing with budget players only this year, until all-star weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 07:18 PM   #6
Rookie

My lineup at the moment
Attached Images
File Type: png 10421.png (482.8 KB, 142 views)
Old 09-19-2017, 07:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

just got Kawhi right in the middle of putting the lineup in after selling Kemba.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:14 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmattbrown
http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/10409/september-19th

These collections are surprisingly cheap on ps4 compared to 2k17. Like Duncan for me was 25, Smitty was like 20k, and Terry was like 28k.
This year, card count isn't important so that takes away one big rationalization for locking in collections now for cards with medium-term utility.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »