Home

Matchmaking needs to be addressed

This is a discussion on Matchmaking needs to be addressed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Matchmaking needs to be addressed

Ive been playing this game since friday and in almost every Pro Am Walk-on Game there are 3 centers at the 3.4 and 5 position. Why is this matchmaking broken for? Why hasnt 2k addressed this issue yet? It was the same in NBA 2k17. This just isnt fun too see the court filled with slow centers at important positions. Can this get stickied so devs can see this fix the walk on pro am?
We all want to enjoy this mode, but matchmaking needs to have it so there is only ONE center per team. SPACING IS KEY IN PRO AM. Please lets get this thread going.

ALso Team Pro am needs to be fixed as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #2
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Re: Matchmaking needs to be addressed

As long as they use the park or neighborhood or whatever for matchmaking, you’re going to have a limited set of opponents.

I would much prefer they go back to menu based matchmaking and standard lobbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2017, 03:45 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

A lot of my guys have been getting 9 a. i. Opponents... And if you're lucky enough to get 5 in,, 4 get disconnected before the game starts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-18-2017, 05:41 AM   #4
Rookie

I played game earlier with the whole team as centers and I was the 7'1 point guard ..and we actually won lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2017, 05:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Because they never focus on fixing gameplay issues rather than creating some fancy additional stuff that has not much to do with a sports sim. I feel like playing a beta running around in the neighbourhood, nothing is practical in this game. Cant even join walk on from ones court with mates or alone and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 07:38 AM   #6
Rookie

NOT only does the Matchmaking need a patch, the user interface is super clunky. There just isn't that user interface that's user friendly. I have to send multiple invites to my friends just for them to join my team to play park/walk on pro am. Team PRO am is a essential to get people to join. I mean game play is great but it's hard to get into the game when it takes forever to get into a game with your friends. The mycourt takes forever to get into and it was simpler last year when you could just invite your mates into your court and take flight to park/ walk on/team pro am from there. I WON'T EVEN ADDRESS MISSING MYPLAYERS.
But the fact that if you go to change something with your my player(My player Lab)you automatically switch parks and have to join your friends all over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »